does he really like me?

hi i am a nineteen year old female, nearly two months ago i met this really nice guy, he is 21 years old. we have spent atleast one day of every weekend since we met together, sometimes we spend friday night saturday night and sunday together (usually). He has to go away with his work for a couple of months at the end of july. he told me this a few weeks ago, I knew when i met him that his job involved him going away a lot. I don't really mind him going but i want to know if he likes me as much as i like him. I want us to stay together as a couple while he is away, and will wait for him to come back, i don't know if this is what he wants and am too scared to ask him incase he feels i am being to full on. Lately he has been acting a bit weird, he doesn't talk much and doesn't seem to want to spend too much time with me. he talks about us doing things together weeks in advanced and books things, which i think means he does like spending time with me. he also always holds my hand when we go out and puts his arm around me first.

i want to know if i should try and ask him where we stand and if he wants to commit to our relationship. Does anyone have some advice to give me on what they think i should do?

Hon.. I think you just need to ask him what he is feeling.. you can second guess all day long by the way he acts when he is around you.. maybe he is trying to distance himself from you a little so going away for a couple of months and being away from you won't be so hard since he hasn't been seeing you as much of late.. The best thing I can tell you is not to play games and just ask him what he wants to do while he is gone (or at all)

Good Luck

billy the kid

I would confront him, see what he wants.. that is unless you don't mind wasting time in a one sided relationship..

hi i am a nineteen year old female, nearly two months ago i met this really nice guy, he is 21 years old. we have spent atleast one day of every weekend since we met together, sometimes we spend friday night saturday night and sunday together (usually). He has to go away with his work for a couple of months at the end of july. he told me this a few weeks ago, I knew when i met him that his job involved him going away a lot. I don't really mind him going but i want to know if he likes me as much as i like him. I want us to stay together as a couple while he is away, and will wait for him to come back, i don't know if this is what he wants and am too scared to ask him incase he feels i am being to full on. Lately he has been acting a bit weird, he doesn't talk much and doesn't seem to want to spend too much time with me. he talks about us doing things together weeks in advanced and books things, which i think means he does like spending time with me. he also always holds my hand when we go out and puts his arm around me first. i want to know if i should try and ask him where we stand and if he wants to commit to our relationship. Does anyone have some advice to give me on what they think i should do?