want to be more than friends with work colleague

pink stilettos

pink stilettos

i work with a guy i really like, but because we work together i don't want to come right and and tell him i like him. sometimes i think i'm getting good signs from him, other times i don't and think i must have totally mis-read the good signs. He's not very liked at work and I'm one of his only mates at work, so sometimes i think maybe i am thinking he is being flirty when he's not. So how can i make it clear to him i like him without having to actually say so? I always tell myself to give him eye contact when i see him during the day like when he comes into my department, but instead i get shy and can't even look at him sometimes, and then i think he must think i'm being rude, and obviously this is sending out the signal that i don't like him which is the reverse of what i want! Please advise me before i lose him to someone else! A new girl has recently started and he spends time with her at lunch, although he will still look over at me across the canteen. I worry if i don't act soon it will be too late and he might end up with her, because she is really pretty and slim and she makes him laugh. Please don't tell me to tell him i like him, because i just can't!

I worry if i don't act soon it will be too late and he might end up with her, because she is really pretty and slim and she makes him laugh. Please don't tell me to tell him i like him, because i just can't!

Then your only other option is to straight-up kiss him. If you can't do either of the two, then there isn't much else you can do to act on your feelings. You can't just sit around wishing this guy is reading your mind.