Internet dating update

Hi-

I responded to a personal ad last week for a guy (Quebec, transplant to area) looking for a friend. X and I had been emailing back and forth and in the chat rooms when possible. I can be a bit dense about dating (just starting to date after a LTR ended). We met in a crowded place in SF, and he turned out to be really cool and a gentleman.

It wasn't really a 'date' per se, but we had a totally fun time talking, and walking around San Francisco for about 3 hours. He walked me to my car and I put my hand out to shake his hand, because I wasn't sure what to do. He looked hesitant, and asked if he'd see me in chat.

I offhandedly asked him if he was free for dinner, and he was, so we looked in the guide book for someplace close and casual (we were in shorts). We decided to take one car, and I drove. It was a BLAST!! Had SO much fun.

Anyway, I drove him back to his car, and he said that he hoped I had really enjoyed meeting, because he did. I told him I had a great time.

Now, here's where I didn't know what to do so I gave him a quick hug (in the car), and with a smile, I offered my cheek and said he could kiss me. (WHAT was I THINKING!) He did. Then, he gave me his cheek and said I could give him one, too! LOL. It was hilarious.

I sent him a quick note later that night to thank him for dinner.

Now I wait...

Wish me luck!

billy the kid

you go girl..

Hi- I responded to a personal ad last week for a guy (Quebec, transplant to area) looking for a friend. X and I had been emailing back and forth and in the chat rooms when possible. I can be a bit dense about dating (just starting to date after a LTR ended). We met in a crowded place in SF, and he turned out to be really cool and a gentleman. It wasn't really a 'date' per se, but we had a totally fun time talking, and walking around San Francisco for about 3 hours. He walked me to my car and I put my hand out to shake his hand, because I wasn't sure what to do. He looked hesitant, and asked if he'd see me in chat. I offhandedly asked him if he was free for dinner, and he was, so we looked in the guide book for someplace close and casual (we were in shorts). We decided to take one car, and I drove. It was a BLAST!! Had SO much fun. Anyway, I drove him back to his car, and he said that he hoped I had really enjoyed meeting, because he did. I told him I had a great time.

Now, here's where I didn't know what to do so I gave him a quick hug (in the car), and with a smile, I offered my cheek and said he could kiss me. (WHAT was I THINKING!) He did. Then, he gave me his cheek and said I could give him one, too! LOL. It was hilarious. I sent him a quick note later that night to thank him for dinner. Now I wait... Wish me luck!