The Holidays seem to rub salt in my wound!

mike5770

Here ir is again the big Holiday season! You see the perfect world people buying nice gifts for their big significant other. Their world is perfect she loves him he loves her..I am outside on the cold snow all olone watching them kiss under the misletoe and everyone opening presents drinking wine..I am sure my ex is with a new man and they have that perfect relationship and are celebrating Christmas while I of course can't have that luxury. The only other holiday that pisses me off more when I am single is Valentines Day..of course the way things are gooing I will be single for that too!! Happy Holidays!!

Walking around the mall shopping today gave me some holiday blues too. So many happy couples out there holding hands and blah blah, not for me this chirstmas. Very different after four years of doing it.

Oh well, we live and learn, perhaps next christmas I will be with someone who wants to spend time with me.

Whats not healthy is moping for the ex whose going on with their lives,

Mike,Kantor,Same,isnt there anyone you'd like to share a Christmas kiss under the mistletoe with? Try and do your best to enjoy the holiday season, and remember what Christmas really means,for those of you who may or may not be religious. Take care of yourselves,or I may just have to round up some Bourobon or Brandy,and we all have an LS pre Chritsmas hot toddy Holiday feast, to cheer ya'll up.