rebound

I have never liked a guy this much i'm young but i feel very stongly about him we went out for 4 months and broke up i didn't realized that i loved him until it was to late i wrote him a letter telling him how i feel and he fine about it so were friends but i still feel the same i see him this weeken so how do i act ? and what should i do?

billy the kid

hey Kayla, I had a crush on a girl in grade school named Kayla, anyway, since you have told him how you feel, relax take it easy, the next move is his.. you put the ball in his court. look very closely be patient and you will see how he really feels.. it's a part of growing up..and if this doesen't work out, learn from it.. oh yea did you hear "nicks' a prick".. master T could have helped you so much more, try majicklady.. she's pretty cool..

I have never liked a guy this much i'm young but i feel very stongly about him we went out for 4 months and broke up i didn't realized that i loved him until it was to late i wrote him a letter telling him how i feel and he fine about it so were friends but i still feel the same i see him this weeken so how do i act ? and what should i do?

Just hang out for a while and see where it goes.. Can I ask you a question? Who broke up with who and what age groups are we talking about .. you are going to have to be a little more specific for me to be able to help you.... and billy.. you are killing me.. LOL