men in black

Bayleegirl

Hey there!

My best friend is trying to set me up with a guy her cousin knows-it's her cousin's boyfriend's friend.(got that?) anyway, I have a bit of a question for ya. I've always dated white guys just because most of the people I know are white (as am I). This guy I'm being "set up" with is black. He's very nice and as funny as hell. I was just wondering if I should expect anything different from dating a black guy. This guy is from Africa-he even has the accent and all-and I think that's cool but I'm a little leary because I don't know what to expect. All his friends are black as well and they all dress a certain way and speak a certain way that's so different from what I'm used to. Any adive or suggestions that may help me along would be great. Thanx.

billy the kid

Bayleegirl, hey great, but you know what they say " if you go black you'll never go back".. well I'm sure that's not true so either way go and have fun.. I work with 75% black men and have worked with 75% white.. the point is there are mean people in every race.. so go out and have a blast.. heck your not getting married, right? it is just a date right? one of the fellows that I work with is black and from africa, he is one of a few (black or white) that I trust my back too..good luck and have fun..

Hey there! My best friend is trying to set me up with a guy her cousin knows-it's her cousin's boyfriend's friend.(got that?) anyway, I have a bit of a question for ya. I've always dated white guys just because most of the people I know are white (as am I). This guy I'm being "set up" with is black. He's very nice and as funny as hell. I was just wondering if I should expect anything different from dating a black guy. This guy is from Africa-he even has the accent and all-and I think that's cool but I'm a little leary because I don't know what to expect. All his friends are black as well and they all dress a certain way and speak a certain way that's so different from what I'm used to. Any adive or suggestions that may help me along would be great. Thanx.