Pity about Tony

Well, prick is a very strong word, but I don't think Nick's message was appropriate. I have posted a message here before and received several responses, one of which was from Tony. They were all most appreciated and helpful to me and did suggest that I leave my current relationship, however as Tony said, everyone has a mind of there own and I chose to go against there advice. Not because it wasn't helpful (or even maybe the best thing to do) but it was because it was my decision in the end. As Tony also said many messages here do not explain the whole story therefore I thought my significant other may have received an unfair trial. This should not be held against anyone who gave me advice however, because from the message I posted, they were spot on in saying what they did. I really think it is a shame that Tony will no longer respond to messages as I too (just like Billy the Kid) believe he had a lot of good things to say. He seemed to have a very wise head on his shoulders. Pity really too because I am posting another message today that I was wondering about and I'm too late to receive any input from Tony, but I hope that anyone else out there who reads it will be able to shed some light on the subject for me. For better or for worse because as Tony also said, whatever he wrote was only his opinion and everyone has there right to their own. I suppose that means even Nick does. Anyway, I just thought I'd write a bit of a response to this even though I am not exactly a regular on this forum, as I think it is a real shame and loss to this forum that Tony will no longer reply. I think he had a lot of helpful information to give and was genuine in only trying to assist people and their situations. I don't think anyone comes here to 'not try' to help others.

Wiser Woman

wholeheartedly. Tony WILL be missed. His was a wise voice among the crowd many, many times. It's unfortunate that sometimes his answers may have been misunderstood or taken too personally - all he did was try to help, and very perceptively I must say, based on any information that was posted here.

I already miss Tony. He really helped me through a tough time in my love life. It is unfortunate that some people took his comments the wrong way. I hope that he knows how much he helped people and how much he will be missed, and maybe he will come back.

Princess