When will I feel ALIVE?

3o Days new in the pragram,with a sponsor,I am still in a fog,and I know I have a long way to go, because I still feel like doo doo,I Just prayed and thanked him for getting me through Christmas without a drink today which was easyier because my DEAR BROTHER IN LAW /boss of the house made it a no drinking Christmas for the support of my hubby and I quit drinking,and I will do the same tommorrow as I did today except I went to church the night before not a meeting,and possibly a meeting tonight. GOD Bless you all who need help as I do,I am no way near where I want to be but I am alot happier/with no hangover,and money in my pocket to at least bye cards this years for all.

Quess,I was just saying thank you outloud here to God.

EVEYONE MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR.

WHEN Will I feel ambitious again,I ask for thy will,and I do practice,I'm tired of being tired (not sick & tired)

Thank pammie

Edited by Jade 02
I had an awsome christmas
  • Author

I guess the longer you go wthout slugging on a bottle it will take time,probablt take as mich time to feel better as it did ti get me feeling this bad.

Help is great to have,and things are much happier,even just putting the bottle down.

Hope someone else gets this message,life is much better without a crutch

Thanks