friends with benefits

when, i got young,i met this guy,i had a big crush on him,i was too innocent to understand nething.... he taught me a new relation of being frnds with benefits,i slept with him...i lost ma virginity... n slowly n slowly after an year i fell in love with him..... when he got to know that i am falling for him....he raped me with his frnds n then dumped me.... then i slept with random boys just to forget the first one... but cudnt take him out of my mind.... today there is a guy who really loves me knowing everythng abt my past... but i am not able to feel for him....

i still keep calling the first guy... cuz after everything .. i still love him... i do.... i can not forget him...

this for you my LOVE:-I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart.And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know.....