Re: To Lucille

Marcella

I have read and appreciate Love Angel's request for all of this nonsense to stop. I support that. But...I just HAVE to ask you Lucille. What in the WORLD do you mean when you say that men who can't handle relationships with real women in the real world enter into relationships with Japanese women? Last time I checked, Japanese women, as are American, African-American, Chinese, European, Hindu, Jewish, ETC., ETC., are very much REAL women. I am not Japanese, but I take real offense to your comment. It is comments such as these that facilitate prejudicism and racism to continue to the degree they do into the present day.

Nick I completely agree with you. Tony displays a total lack of sensitivity in his replies. He claims to have so much life experience, yet experience is marked by compassion and empathy for others' situations. People have life lessons to learn and they are reaching out for help and understanding. They really don't want to know what YOU would do or think they should do, as YOU have no idea how they feel. Tony believes in telling it like it is, and yet when a few people come down on him, well - he can't take it and goes off to sulk.

It's not surprising he has a Japanese wife/girlfriend as I've seen many a man who can't handle real relationships with real women in the real world enter relationships with Japanese women. I posted a while back and I remember the sense of dismay and feeling of not being heard when I read Tony's reply. I wished he hadn't bothered to bestow his life experience upon me.

I totally agree with Marcella! It souunds like you are quite prejudice! What a way to live life, a bitter person. I feel sorry for you and your way of thinking. What a shame!

I have read and appreciate Love Angel's request for all of this nonsense to stop. I support that. But...I just HAVE to ask you Lucille. What in the WORLD do you mean when you say that men who can't handle relationships with real women in the real world enter into relationships with Japanese women? Last time I checked, Japanese women, as are American, African-American, Chinese, European, Hindu, Jewish, ETC., ETC., are very much REAL women. I am not Japanese, but I take real offense to your comment. It is comments such as these that facilitate prejudicism and racism to continue to the degree they do into the present day.

I don't have anything against Japanese women! In fact, I lived in Japan for several years and have many Japanese women friends there. I think they are lovely. But let's call a spade a spade. While I was there I noticed that men who wouldn't have a snowflakes chance in hell of getting a date back in the States or wherever, were not only inexplicably popular with the women, but they were also very young and beautiful women. I couldn't tell you why these women were attracted to them.

As for the men,you can't deny that in Japanese culture women put their men first, cook, clean, are selfless and would never dream of outshining him. They are also trained to turn a blind eye when their men are unfaithful, laugh at his jokes, agree with everything he says and are generally undemanding. If a man was pretty hopeless in his relationships with women, rather than work on himself and his attitudes, I could see how it would seem like all his Christmases had come at once.