Re: even though he won't read this...

magicklady

Lucille.. I don't understand where you are coming from on this one.. He didn't put people down he pretty much told them the truth.. sometimes I agree he might have been too harsh.. I think his self esteem level was quite fine, from most of the posts I read.. everyone is welcome to their opinion and this is all really useless considering that he is not going to be on here anylonger. So I guess it is time that we move on and help the people with the real problems... I am not trying to be rude to you or anything I am just Voicing My Opinion on the subject..

billy the kid

why isn't any one crying about loosing "totally conffused" she was good too..these two seemed to work in this field., and I really enjoyed both their posts..

Lucille.. I don't understand where you are coming from on this one.. He didn't put people down he pretty much told them the truth.. sometimes I agree he might have been too harsh.. I think his self esteem level was quite fine, from most of the posts I read.. everyone is welcome to their opinion and this is all really useless considering that he is not going to be on here anylonger. So I guess it is time that we move on and help the people with the real problems... I am not trying to be rude to you or anything I am just Voicing My Opinion on the subject..

I haven't been on this site very long and I am going to say that I am Sorry as well to anyone I might have offended.. Nick and Lucille especially.. I think this is all getting a bit out of control.. this is supposed to be about helping people and not hurting anyone.. I agree with Billy that sometimes Tony's posts could be harsh.. but this is an opinionated world today.. I hope that everyone can continue to get along and help the younger set of this site.. they are the ones that really need the help and guidence and it is up to us older people to listen and try to be objective... Thanks for listening