Stuck in a cab with fwb and another girl

BabyBoxer625

I had a fwb relationship with this guy for like 5 months, but we are genuinely friends and have tons of mutual friends and hang out in the same friend circle. The fwb was really on off, but I was dealing with some family issues one night and I went over to his place to talk about it and we ended up talking until 5am and I slept over...but fast-forward to the next night! We all went out for a mutual friend's birthday party and were at this club and one of the people in our party is an acquaintance of mine (like I met her briefly, she's nice and maybe we would be friends, but both of us are just too busy so haven't had a chance to talk much). She starts talking to fwb and at the end of the night, she decided to invite him back to her place (she had no idea about our relationship). We had a really hard time getting a cab, so finally we got one and we split one 3-ways with another person. Most awkward moment of my life- nobody should have to go through that. There was nothing I could do.

FML.

ordinary_girl

sounds like you shoud have made him to be your boyfriend while you had the chance. I don't get this FWB thing. Why not get a boyfriend? Being used for sex is so demeaning

ordinary_girl

How is she being used for sex...Is she not receiving sex from this as well?

Because she isn't getting a relationship. When you are someone's FWB you are seen as only good enough to f***, not loved and adored. Men and women don't view sex the same way, it isn't possible to be 'equals' here. The simple reason for this is that a lot of men will have sex with anyone, therefore there is no selection or affection involved.