annoying feelings

Back in highschool i found that i had a crush on a girl, she was just so cute and ever since then i have never forgot about her, 5 years later she is still in my mind.. furthermore i sometimes see her.. and despite not always admitting to myself that i like her i ALWAYS notice her no matter how many people are around. I have sorta noticed that she always notices me too.. as far as i can remember i have never spoken to her.. then again i have haven't even properly talked to a girl for over 10 years now.

Thing is, i can never admit to myself that i like her (i am talking mentally here.. its always easy to mask when talking via text), the thing is.. i just don't want to love or care for another (i do have my reasons which i don't want to go into).

I don't know why i am writing this, not really any room for advice.. i just wish that i could get rid of this feeling.

well, you say you've never talked to her. why don't you try, next time you see her? perhaps she'll like you, or perhaps you'll find out who she is and won't like her.

-yes

i agree with yes. just talk to her. I know it will be hard at first but when you start it will be easy. Who know you could get her. Hers a quotw that a member on this site uses. We perfer the misery of the known, Than the uncertany of the unknown. Goog Luck

Just curious, but how is this much different from my situation under "I need some advice" thread in the friends and in search of forums? It makes sense that the girl I'm talking about is uncomfortable because she doesn't know me, but who knows somebody right away? The reason why I'm asking is because others tell me I should just forget her and move on, yet you guys think this person should call up a girl he's never spoken to just out of the blue..?

Does she have email? If typing is easier for you, try that and work your way up to actual face to face conversation.