Great sex and I believed him

Met this guy last month, flew out ot Canada to meet him, but orginally I knew he was from Sweden and had to go back.

Well we talked about future plans, spent about 1 glorious week together wined, and dined me, even bought me an expensive perfume. He also gave me a phonecard to call him in Sweden so I don't spend money.

Anyway, the last time we spoke on the phone, 3 days ago, originally we planned either I or him would fly to see each other. The day I took him to the airport, I said I'll fly then to see you the end of the month.

So, I told him on the phone, that i took a week off from week, he said to me I will tell you on Wedesday, after I see my lawyer, well he's not married for sure, could it be just an excuse.

He said he hates questions, he hasn't emailed me or called me since our last conversation.

Is it over, I really miss him he was the best I ever had.

Will he ever call?

Help?

Could be a number of things.

First, you were way too easy for him. You flew to see him right away, you had sex with him right away, you actually did a lot of things that other couples take longer to accomplish. You presented him with absolutely no challenge or mystery. That's a lot of joy for a man initially but it doesn't sustain a romance, particularly at the outset.

He could easily have another lady in his homeland. You may never really know.

So soon after you had your whirlwind romance by flying to see him, you offer to take a week off from work and fly to see him overseas. Perhaps in his eyes you have just gone way overboard too soon.

It's very natural to be excited about meeting someone new, especially when it feels so good. But you have to put yourself in check because if you move too quickly, it can backfire on you.

He may or may not Email you again or call you. But you increase your chances of hearing from him if you make no attempt to contact him. I do hope he calls and you work this out into a storybook romance.

Unless you are independently wealthy, courting a guy that lives so far could really be draining on your bank account...not to mention the jet lag. He may be doing you a favor by ending this. You'll find a guy "just as good" if you try hard enough.

Could be a number of things. First, you were way too easy for him. You flew to see him right away, you had sex with him right away, you actually did a lot of things that other couples take longer to accomplish. You presented him with absolutely no challenge or mystery. That's a lot of joy for a man initially but it doesn't sustain a romance, particularly at the outset.

He could easily have another lady in his homeland. You may never really know. So soon after you had your whirlwind romance by flying to see him, you offer to take a week off from work and fly to see him overseas. Perhaps in his eyes you have just gone way overboard too soon. It's very natural to be excited about meeting someone new, especially when it feels so good. But you have to put yourself in check because if you move too quickly, it can backfire on you.

He may or may not Email you again or call you. But you increase your chances of hearing from him if you make no attempt to contact him. I do hope he calls and you work this out into a storybook romance. Unless you are independently wealthy, courting a guy that lives so far could really be draining on your bank account...not to mention the jet lag. He may be doing you a favor by ending this. You'll find a guy "just as good" if you try hard enough.

Thanks that was some great advice, yes I did make it to easy for him. please keep in touch with me and I'll let you know. I really should be a little hard to get. I should know better by know, I am 35.