letting go,or holding on ?

letting go is hard to do, but i do believe that it is possible. there is this guy that i really like but i boke up with this guy 3months ago that i went out with for a long time, and i am not sure that i am over him. we had a messy breakup and all, but we did go out for a long time. i think that i am ready to move one,but i am not sure if i can forget completey and move on. i want to go out with this new guy but i don't want to get hurt again. i'm not sure how to handle this situation. how do i tie up any loose ends with my past.. so i can stop looking back and wondering what might have been...

thanks, amy :)P

letting go is hard to do, but i do believe that it is possible. there is this guy that i really like but i boke up with this guy 3months ago that i went out with for a long time, and i am not sure that i am over him. we had a messy breakup and all, but we did go out for a long time. i think that i am ready to move one,but i am not sure if i can forget completey and move on. i want to go out with this new guy but i don't want to get hurt again. i'm not sure how to handle this situation. how do i tie up any loose ends with my past.. so i can stop looking back and wondering what might have been...

thanks, amy :)P

Hi amy I'm chard....you could get over him but you can never forget him or the thing that you both have got or done in the past..but it migth take you a while to get over him...because I have never forget the fun the and the bad that I have with my X..even now.