Living together before Marriage

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year, we are both in college, and have been considering moving in together next summer (we will have been together 2yrs then) when both of our current leases expire. Iam 20 and he is 24.

We have discused this issue at depth considering all the pro's and con's and have done research to why couples that live together before marriage have a higher divorce rate.

My Beau and I communicate very well. If there is a problem we talk it out until it is no longer a problem (that isn't being worked on.) I love him dearly and he does me. We do plan on marrying each other after we graduate college (2 yrs.) So that is why we have been taking the statistic that 85% of people that live together before marriage divorce so seriously. If there are people out there that have any advice we would greatly appreciate it.

Lucky,

Living together before marriage is a good idea if you have doubts about each other. Otherwise in my opinion it is just a test or do you want to live together for convenience sake? (to see eachother) Are you going to get a joint bank account and act married? I'm sorry if I'm coming off like I'm drilling you with questions but this is what was asked of me when I moved in with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year, we are both in college, and have been considering moving in together next summer (we will have been together 2yrs then) when both of our current leases expire. Iam 20 and he is 24.

We have discused this issue at depth considering all the pro's and con's and have done research to why couples that live together before marriage have a higher divorce rate. My Beau and I communicate very well. If there is a problem we talk it out until it is no longer a problem (that isn't being worked on.) I love him dearly and he does me. We do plan on marrying each other after we graduate college (2 yrs.) So that is why we have been taking the statistic that 85% of people that live together before marriage divorce so seriously. If there are people out there that have any advice we would greatly appreciate it.

Lucky, Living together before marriage is a good idea if you have doubts about each other. Otherwise in my opinion it is just a test or do you want to live together for convenience sake? (to see eachother) Are you going to get a joint bank account and act married? I'm sorry if I'm coming off like I'm drilling you with questions but this is what was asked of me when I moved in with my boyfriend.

I have no doubts that he will be the man that I marry, if thats what you mean by doubts. This would probably be in the more of convienance sake since we are both in college, we live separatly currently and feel like we are wasting $350 a month cause we stay together all the time at one place or the other. We already know that we get along wonderfully and can communicate well, so the thought of living with a stranger seems stupid.

As for a Joint bank account we are considering it, but only as a way of saving for trips (we like to travel alot.)