who to choose?&is it to soon?

I have a proublem!

I've been with a guy for about 2-4 months who's very sweet & caring. About 2 weeks ago I met another guy whom I hooked up with, then 1 week ago I met ANOTHER guy.(we hooked up,too!) what I mean by hooked up is we're a couple.The guy I met 1 week ago,I'm thinking about moving in with & marrying! what should I do? I really like all of them but I really want to get very serious with the 1 week guy! Please help?

Mimi:(

1 week is nothing, you dont even know him, what you talking about, take is SLOW!!! get to know person first before you move in with him..........dont make any mistakes

I have a proublem! I've been with a guy for about 2-4 months who's very sweet & caring. About 2 weeks ago I met another guy whom I hooked up with, then 1 week ago I met ANOTHER guy.(we hooked up,too!) what I mean by hooked up is we're a couple.The guy I met 1 week ago,I'm thinking about moving in with & marrying! what should I do? I really like all of them but I really want to get very serious with the 1 week guy! Please help? Mimi:(
Wiser Woman

Three guys in about 11 weeks? Are you still seeing all three of them? And you want to move in and marry the "1 week guy"? Leonard said take it SLOW and I say take it at a CRAWL!!!

There is no way on earth that you can possibly come close to knowing any of these guys long enough to consider marrying any of them, let alone the guy you've only known for a week.

BE SERIOUS!! Do you even know if the 1 week guy is interested in getting married, of all things, after ONE week? We all like to believe in love at first sight but, let's face it, it rarely happens. A marriage requires a commitment and after 3 guys in 11 weeks, I would say you have a wee bit of a problem with the idea of commitment...

This post may be harsh but I can't apologize for it being so because what you've posted scares the hell out of me!

If the 1 week guy has captured your heart, take it EASY and SLOW and see what develops before jumping into moving in with him and forget the marriage part for now!

Three guys in about 11 weeks? Are you still seeing all three of them? And you want to move in and marry the "1 week guy"? Leonard said take it SLOW and I say take it at a CRAWL!!!

There is no way on earth that you can possibly come close to knowing any of these guys long enough to consider marrying any of them, let alone the guy you've only known for a week. BE SERIOUS!! Do you even know if the 1 week guy is interested in getting married, of all things, after ONE week? We all like to believe in love at first sight but, let's face it, it rarely happens. A marriage requires a commitment and after 3 guys in 11 weeks, I would say you have a wee bit of a problem with the idea of commitment... This post may be harsh but I can't apologize for it being so because what you've posted scares the hell out of me! If the 1 week guy has captured your heart, take it EASY and SLOW and see what develops before jumping into moving in with him and forget the marriage part for now!

I must say that I agree with both Leonard and Wiser woman. It sounds like you really have a problem with commitment. It also sounds to me like there is something deeper here. I think that you're probably very insecure and you're looking for love in the wrong places to prove your self worth. Well let me tell you, you're never going to find what you're looking for in the places you're looking. You need to look inside yourself and tell yourself that you are worth much more than , let's say for instance, 3 guys in 11 weeks! Stop tortuing yourself. You have to learn to respect and love yourself. It sounds like you're not ready for a relationship at all, much less marriage. Please be careful in your decision. You don't want to go and ruin your life. If you don't learn to love, respect and take care of yourself, no one else ever will. And that's the truth. One more thing, I'm not saying that you are (if you are that's your business), but if you are sexually active with all of these people, please protect yourself. I'm not judging either. I'm just saying if you are sexually active, protect yourself. Remember, these days it's not just sex, it's a life or death situation. I hope this helped you. Take care of yourself.

You sure do have a problem.. thinking about marrying and moving in with someone after one week it... A BIG PROBLEM.. whatever happened to taking it a little slow to make sure it was going to work out.. most of the time you rush into things you end up finding out the person was differnt than you thought they were... As for breaking up with the other guys.. just tell them that you don't want to see them anymore.. it is only fair that you do if you don't have feelings for them... Good luck..