sexual relationship 2

I really want to know what type of sex is considered normal,healthy. Up to what level a couple can go and still be considered normal?A lot of people have different oppinions considering this issue.I would like to hear a few of them...

Wiser Woman

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the word "normal"? What seems normal to one person may not to another and vice versa.

As far as a sexual relationship, I personally define "normal" as what consenting people enjoy and feel totally comfortable with. That's my simple take on it - there's all kinds of sexual relationships out there that one person or another may not want for themselves because it doesn't feel right for them but.... it may right for someone else. So to try to tag anyone's sexual relationship with a label of normal or not normal is... well.... not "normal" in my opinion! Confused yet???

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the word "normal"? What seems normal to one person may not to another and vice versa.

As far as a sexual relationship, I personally define "normal" as what consenting people enjoy and feel totally comfortable with. That's my simple take on it - there's all kinds of sexual relationships out there that one person or another may not want for themselves because it doesn't feel right for them but.... it may right for someone else. So to try to tag anyone's sexual relationship with a label of normal or not normal is... well.... not "normal" in my opinion! Confused yet???

I just wanted to tell you that you are so completely right!!! Here, here!!!!!!

Wiser Woman

Hey, nice to hear from you. You don't "visit" much although I know you're still a host.... Now it may not be NORMAL to post this here but I am anyhow!

Hey, nice to hear from you. You don't "visit" much although I know you're still a host.... Now it may not be NORMAL to post this here but I am anyhow!

Contrary to belief, "Angel" is not a LoveShack.org Host. Sorry for any mixups! Thinking of me, perhaps?

Best wishes,

LoveAngel

Wiserwoman,

First I want to say, I really think that you have many valuable things to say. I have to tell you also, no I'm not a host. I just like to come her to post to see if maybe I can help or something like that. And by the looks of it, it's seems pretty "normal" to post just about anything here. Thanks for the message. Take care!