confused?!?!?!

Mandie

I'm really confused right now. I wrote earlier and said that I was seeing someone where I live while my bf is away. I took the advice and decided to wait for my bf. I mean if I really do love him like you said I would wait. So I am waiting. I will be seeing him in about a week. I feel like I should tell him about the other guy even though we didn't do anything at all. if I tell him would I be ruining a perfectly good relationship for nothing?? I feel he has the right to know. I love this guy with all my heart and feel really bad for not keeping my promise in the first place. So what should I do?? Should I tell or stay quiet?? It doesn't help that the other day he sent me an e-mail asking me to marry him and that he would ask me the right way when I see him. He said that he loves me and any girl that would wait for a guy as long as I am is worth keeping. I feel bad because I didn't wait faithfully like he thinks I did. I am now but I didn't at first. Please HELPPPP I'll be seeing him soon and need to know if I should tell him or not. Sorry if this is so long.

If you didn't do anything with the other guy, why are you so worried. You shouldn't be afraid or concerned about telling your bf about your "friendship" with your guy friend. After all, I'm sure your bf has had female friends. Don't sweat it, just tell him if you really need to, however I wouldn't.

I'm really confused right now. I wrote earlier and said that I was seeing someone where I live while my bf is away. I took the advice and decided to wait for my bf. I mean if I really do love him like you said I would wait. So I am waiting. I will be seeing him in about a week. I feel like I should tell him about the other guy even though we didn't do anything at all. if I tell him would I be ruining a perfectly good relationship for nothing?? I feel he has the right to know. I love this guy with all my heart and feel really bad for not keeping my promise in the first place. So what should I do?? Should I tell or stay quiet?? It doesn't help that the other day he sent me an e-mail asking me to marry him and that he would ask me the right way when I see him. He said that he loves me and any girl that would wait for a guy as long as I am is worth keeping. I feel bad because I didn't wait faithfully like he thinks I did. I am now but I didn't at first. Please HELPPPP I'll be seeing him soon and need to know if I should tell him or not. Sorry if this is so long.