Fimding that special someone........Need advice

Ok Ive been in alot of relationships but none of them ever worked out.......everytime I find that 1 guy I really like we end up fighting and just lose touch. Its kinda ridiculous how it always happens I mean always it happens like this we find each other were like best friends for awhile we start fightin then forgive then start fightin and it always ends up hating each other. I just want to find a special guy who I can love and not fight with I know im very young yet but I wish I could be happy with a guy for once I mean im very beautiful people say and I have a great personallity but I do have an attitude with guys.....I dont take shi* for anyone. :D But I just want to know what it feels like to have someone u love and could never let go of........just some advice

.....I dont take shi* for anyone.

Could be your shi* radar is turned up way too high. I see an awful lot of people get their backs up over things that were not intended to be insulting or offensive in any way. They don't give the other person a break. They don't allow for mistakes. They don't even ask the person what they meant - they just get mad. This is the shi* radar turned up WAY too high. Could this be you?

Originally posted by kandi13

I have a great personallity but I do have an attitude with guys.....I dont take shi* for anyone.

Good for you! But you maybe overdoing it, just a tad. What is this attitude you have with the guys? Are you bitchy for the sake of being bitchy? :confused:

~V