Does she like me or is she playing games?

Long story short. I asked a girl out after 2 weeks of speaking to her she said she wanted to be friends. This was about 10 months ago.But I feel she likes me more than a friend. I want to tell her how I feel but I hadn't spoken to her for weeks until a few weeks ago when I asked her to talk, she was smiling as soon as I spoke to her and she agreed to talk but we didn't get a chance to. She also has my mobile phone number but doesn't text or call me. The Reasons I feel she likes me more than a friend are:

She won't talk to me when I'm with my friends. So when I say hi or wave at her she will just smile. But when I'm alone she will say hi.

Becomes quiet when I'm talking to another girl and looked really angry the next day and when I glanced at her she looked really angry with arms crossed.

Smiles at me when whether we talk.

Sometimes play with her hair if she catches me glancing at her. Like when she was drinking, she saw me looking at her and began playing with her hair.

Whenever I walk past her and her best friend. Her best friend glances at both of us and smiles.

When I'm alone she would look at me then turn away.

Hasn't told me to get lost after having 3 or 4 long periods of not speaking to each other.

A few day after I was talking with another girl and being playful. Me, the girl and my friend were sent to get revision guides she started talking to him and barely said a word to me.

If we are lining up at bus stop she will turn around and look at me if I'm alone.

If we walk past each other we will sometimes making eye contact and this is the same for when we are talking.

When I heard her having a conversation with 1 of her guy friends she said out loud

"because your mature." This probably was a shot at me because she knows i'm trying to make her jealous.

These are not games in my opinion. They show nothing....I think she was clear in the beginning. Noone sais "I want to be friends" if they don't mean it.

But most girls love the attention.

She doesnt like you, she made it clear 10 months ago when she said "lets just be friends".

When a girl likes you she makes it clear to you. This girl is not doing that.

Some girls your age practice their sexuality on guys like you. She is looking at you to make sure you still like her, and it feeds her ego. It has nothing to do with you personally. Thats why she doesnt say anything to you.

So dont let her play her games on you, dont look at her anymore.

Problem is, you wont know what a girl does who really likes you until it actually happens.

ya it sounds like she is just flirting with you. i wouldnt read into it. its just friends. i agree that if she did like you she would be more forward about it. she would make it clear.

i would just tease her a little and then leave her hanging a few times : )

bittersweet memories
Long story short. I asked a girl out after 2 weeks of speaking to her she said she wanted to be friends. This was about 10 months ago.But I feel she likes me more than a friend. I want to tell her how I feel but I hadn't spoken to her for weeks until a few weeks ago when I asked her to talk, she was smiling as soon as I spoke to her and she agreed to talk but we didn't get a chance to. She also has my mobile phone number but doesn't text or call me. The Reasons I feel she likes me more than a friend are:

She won't talk to me when I'm with my friends. So when I say hi or wave at her she will just smile. But when I'm alone she will say hi.

Becomes quiet when I'm talking to another girl and looked really angry the next day and when I glanced at her she looked really angry with arms crossed.

Smiles at me when whether we talk.

Sometimes play with her hair if she catches me glancing at her. Like when she was drinking, she saw me looking at her and began playing with her hair.

Whenever I walk past her and her best friend. Her best friend glances at both of us and smiles.

When I'm alone she would look at me then turn away.

Hasn't told me to get lost after having 3 or 4 long periods of not speaking to each other.

A few day after I was talking with another girl and being playful. Me, the girl and my friend were sent to get revision guides she started talking to him and barely said a word to me.

If we are lining up at bus stop she will turn around and look at me if I'm alone.

If we walk past each other we will sometimes making eye contact and this is the same for when we are talking.

When I heard her having a conversation with 1 of her guy friends she said out loud

"because your mature." This probably was a shot at me because she knows i'm trying to make her jealous.

I think she is trying to be nice with the smiles you happen to see. Thats it, nothing more. Trust me you will know when a girl likes you.

Long story short. I asked a girl out after 2 weeks of speaking to her she said she wanted to be friends. This was about 10 months ago.But I feel she likes me more than a friend. I want to tell her how I feel but I hadn't spoken to her for weeks until a few weeks ago when I asked her to talk, she was smiling as soon as I spoke to her and she agreed to talk but we didn't get a chance to. She also has my mobile phone number but doesn't text or call me.

this chick does NOT like you in that way