anal sex: How common it it?

i was just wondering how many women enjoy anal sex. I am curious to try it, but my husband is disgusted by the idea and says that only gays engage in this type of activity. I have several friends who say their mates like it the odd time. How can I persuade my husband to just give it a try, as I like to experience everything.

G.

If he doesn't want to then you would be better off leaving it alone... He will not be comfortable with sex with you if you continually ask him to do it.. he will feel like he is not doing something right and won't want to have it anymore... just be careful.. some people are wild and like to try everythings.. and some people just weren't raised that way... Good luck with all of it...

Just my 2 cents...I am a woman who enjoys anal sex. It is something that my husband had asked me about when we were dating because he had heard that not many women enjoy it and he was VERY pleasantly surprised that I enjoy it. I would have to say that it is something that both people should want if you are going to try though. I would never ask my husband to do something he is uncomfortable with and I know that he would never ask me to do something I am uncomfortable with. Things are wonderful for us in keeping this respect for eachother.

a cariad

i was just wondering how many women enjoy anal sex. I am curious to try it, but my husband is disgusted by the idea and says that only gays engage in this type of activity. I have several friends who say their mates like it the odd time. How can I persuade my husband to just give it a try, as I like to experience everything. G.