Mixed Signals

So this guy lets call him Cody. Cody and I met when i was recently working. He came in every other night on delivery and flirted with me for a little. Giving me his number and what not. Until Finally i gave in and called him up. That was in early July of 2009

We became friends with Bennies We had certain type rules. He didnt want a commitment (recently divorced) and I didnt want one either. Well he even said he didnt want to have his daughters meet the girls he was seeing. ( their young) I understood that.

Well things were ok. Seen each other like twice a week. A few motels here, a few drives there. Went to a movie. The regular Friends part of the Benefits.

Well I recently went on a short vacation. Then came back and things took a sudden turn. I met his parents and they grew to love me. (his mom claims to adopt me)

Then recently I met his two girls. one is 3ish one is 6ish. The 3ish is still young so we were able to sleep in the same bed and all that without her asking questions

the 6ish we were good little boy and girl and kept it simple. I was a friend of grandmas and I helped her out. His girls love me..

We now live together somewhat, We never part unless I kick him out to go spend the weekend with his kids. I dont get jealous over the fact he spends time with his kids because i am a family type girl. His kids come first. I told him that.

Well the friends with bennifits just sorta became lack. He still claims we are but he calls me his girlfriend.. he calls me babe. We never part. We are always together. Havent fought or anything. Its like we are dating but not.

Now i have fallin for him and he knows this but when he asks me about it i blow it off. I think hes not ready for the real answer. Im confused because I dont know if he is starting to like me or he does.. Oh and another thing that confused me is this

Christmas he was over.. he had my camra and was taking family pictures for us.. He says hes not part of the family... Yet...

Then on new years.. I said im not part of his family and he says.. Yet..

what does that mean?

Any advice?

So what do you want from him? Commitment?

Stop playing hard to get and be honest with both yourself and him. He's already introduced you to his family and kids, what else can you ask for?

Normally if you are still in a FWB situation, he would have never thought to pbring you home to his children.

Everybody seems to view you as family. So stop playing games and tell him you want a relationship.

• Author

Im not looking for a commitment. Hes been through alot with his divorce and I have with my ex's I dont want to rush him into anything. He is like my best friend after all. It just gets confusing after a while of doing all this. My family adores him, Knowing that he makes me happy.

Im afraid of rejection. Thats probably why i havent asked him. My past relationships I seemed to give but never recieved much in the relationship. I told him I have patience which I do. I want to wait until the divorce is seriously final. Then see where it goes from there.