Very Lost And Confused

WHEN MY DIVORCE WAS FINAL IN SEPT. I DIDNT HAVE A PLACE FOR MY 3 CHILDREN AND MYSELF TO LIVE. (NO HELP FROM EX) mY SISTERS HUSBAND INSISTED THAT WE MOVE IN WITH THEM. I WAS VERY LEARY, NOT BECAUSE OF HIM, BUT BECAUSE MY SISTER HAD BEEN HAVING A 4 1/2 YR. AFFAIR WITH A MAN AND SEVERAL OTHER COUPLES. I WAS VERY AFRAID IT WOULD COME OUT AND I WOULD BE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AND I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THAT NOR BEHAVE IN THAT MANNER. ALSO MY BROTHER IN LAW AND I WERE VERY CLOSE, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS AND HE HAS BEEN MY BOSS FOR A LONG TIME. WE WERE AS CLOSE A PLATONIC FRIENDS COULD GET. I MOVE IN ANYWAYS. AS TIME WENT ON I COULD TELL HE WAS CATCHING ON BY THE DIFFERENT THINGS HE WOULD SAY TO ME. I WOULD TELL HER AND SHE WOULD BRUSH IT OFF. WELL 2 MONTHS LATER HE FINDS OUT AND SHE LEAVES. IM STILL HERE WITH MY 3 CHILDREN AND HER 3 CHILDREN. TAKING CARE OF THEIR 2 YR OLD FULL TIME. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO DO. MY WHOLE FAMILY IS PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I AM STILL HERE AND THEY WONT SPEAK TO ME. MY MOTHER CALLS EVERYDAY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH SHE HATES ME, MY SISTER IS TELLING THE CHILDREN LIES ABOUT ME. WE HAVE LEANED ON EACHOTHER MORE AND MORE. ONE NIGHT HE KISSED ME AND THINGS WENT FURTHER. WE BOTH CARE FOR EACHOTHER DEEPLY. NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND NEITHER OF US WILL TELL. I AM SO CONFUSED AND LOST. PLEASE ANY ADVICE. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

TAMMIAGAIN

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is really a very messy situation. From what i see is that everyone is at the wrong position, you, your sister and her husband. What has happen, happened due to many reasons.

Now, you can't correct others but yourself. Why don't you try to do what is RIGHT now instead of staying on and let things happens to you. You have to be responsible for your action. Think of something that will save you, your sister and her husband from getting worst. Something to bring evething back or better before it is to late. Eg. you can move out with your children.

Your sister's infidelity is not your excuse to sleep with her husband nor is your sister's husband. To me, what happen to you and your sister husband is just a shadow and you will not get anything from it but it will make you more confused, depressed, lost and negative because what you are doing now is right FIX IT SOON!

• 2 weeks later...

tammi, you are definately between a rock and a hard place.

first of all, i can understand how it is to respect and love your brother in law.

mine is my brother. there is a family bond that has been broken between you and your sister. and that is very serious.

also, what were you seeking in your life to have been with your brother in law? you were needy, and he was needy, and i think both of you should accept this. neither one of you are in the place to think about romance right now and will also be hurting eachother in the end if it continues.

forgive eachother. but i dont think i would ever tell my sister.

love holly 31

good luck and get out of there.