The Mix

Ok, it's 2010 and this is my first post of the year. Hello everyone and happy new year!

Let me get this off my chest, first of all I'm hurt. She got married. I loved her so much. She was a doll baby, just gorgeously built (in personality) that's what I loved about her so much. Why am I getting this off my chest? Because I really did care, I loved her, she was fine, so fine. I wanted to be with her, make love to her, let her experience my love genuinely. But time was too far between us, she had interests in other men (as I came to shockingly find out), but I'm not naive, my fault, I just moved too slow for her I think. But do you really think it was my ethnicity that was difficult for her to deal with? Maybe? For me? Not at all. As a matter of fact, the mix was what I've always loved. Me dark skinned (carmel), her, mexican, long hair, pretty smile, beautiful legs, medium sized body, soft to touch, warm to hug and hold. Problem? Co-workers. Solution? For me to break through the barrier to let her know how I felt. Problem? Again, I'm too slow. Wished I had a chance to kiss her. I didn't want to force it, always wanted to be a gentlemen. Oh well!?! Anyway, much to my surprise, she got married on the last day of last year, sent me an email (in a general sort of, announcing to all my friends kind of way) to gently let us (ME) know that she found someone. Turns out, after all the emails, love talk between us, smiles, hugs, lunches, breakfast's, text's and promising to get together, she was grazing in another cyber pasture anyway! Ok sorry (I'll calm down).

She posts on her blog that 7 months ago her friends her talking to her while she was sitting at her swimming pool in her condo, sounds like they convinced her to put her profile out on eHarmony...she did, baited her hook and threw it out into cyber eHarmony waters. Some guy (of whom I find out surprisingly two weeks ago) took the bait, reeled her in, skinned her and cooked her up in a pan. Obviously she was buttered and seasoned to taste and golden perfection, served up on the last day of the last month of last year, and now here I am. Funny huh? Yeah funny on me.

Let me tell you, this mexi-mama was so fine...anyway....

It's over. dead in the water. So when ever she decides to think to send me an email (personally to say..."hey, how are you? guess what? I have something to tell you"...) and express the joy of her new relationship, I will stupidly say..."oh, hi! how are you? long time no hear from!" "OHHHH, congratulations!!! You screwed me, or no...I screwed myself, because I didn't friken know that you were married!"....sorry (I'll calm down).

I didn't get an invitation, a phone call, a text, a heads-up, nothing. absolutely nothing that would tell me she found someone and she's getting married. It was just boom-bam, thank you sir, see ya later gator.

You know girls are fickled. Gezzzzzzz. Or am I just stupid. Yeah that's it, I"M STUPID.

Anyway, that's my story :)

Now, that that's off my chest. I still love women that are not from the same ethnicity as myself, it doesn't matter, mexican, chinese, spanish, white, australian, Italian, Indian...doesn't matter, just as long as we like each other for who we are.

You know, I've often wondered if girls from a different ethnicity really liked me no matter my ethnicity? How can a guy really tell? what signs does a girl give a guy that should tell somebody as stupid as myself what to look for? (Sorry for being sarcastic)

:)

Edited by Robbed
paddington bear

Oh dear, that's a sad story. You mentioned hugs, lunches and so on. Maybe your gentlemanlike behaviour was read by her that you just wanted her as a friend because you didn't allow the sexual spark to surface and so she was as you said, off fishing in pastures that would lead to a boyfriend or marriage, not even thinking that you had that in mind.

Having said that...no information from her about that would indicate that she knows damn-well that there was something between you two and doesn't want to be reminded of that or face up to it.

Sorry, can't help you on the ethnicity thing, I live in Europe.

Onwards and upwards, you sound like a lovely guy, next time, just make sure that you say or do something up front, even if you get rejected at least you will know sooner, rather than later, where you stand.

• Author

Thanks Paddington, I appreciate your support. I think I'm finally getting over this, I'm just waiting for an email from her so I don't have to reply. I'll just quietly delete it as if I moved on to another employer. As a matter of fact if I could just generate a blocked message that would bounce back to her whenever she sent one to me, that would very poignantly give her the message that I was no longer around.

I've already deleted her out of my cell phone and deleted all messages received in email. But you know, this relationship wouldn't have been worth it anyway because of something even more shocking to me months ago. Go back through some of my earlier posts and you'll understand why.

Well, you're right, life goes on. You lose some friends and you gain others, sometimes more genuine and loyal than others. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a promiscuous person, so jumping into the next relationship is no big deal for me, I have enough to do. I have goals aspirations and creativity that doesn't always need companionship. Writing, music, cooking and other wholesome things. :)