Confused

Poshbird

I'm so confused, I've been seeing a guy for about 10 weeks now, it started off great, we saw each other lots, he was always calling and emailing me - he even took me to New York for a week and I've been introduced to lots of his mates as his girlfriend. However in the last 2 weeks I've heard practically nothing, I've arranged to see him twice and both times he's cancelled because he had lots of work.

I've asked what's up but he says everything's fine, he's just busy. I'm so confused, I really like this guy and in the past he's talked about our future and stuff. Is he busy or is he losing interest, I've told him I like him but he's never told me that.

Help!

I'm so confused, I've been seeing a guy for about 10 weeks now, it started off great, we saw each other lots, he was always calling and emailing me - he even took me to New York for a week and I've been introduced to lots of his mates as his girlfriend. However in the last 2 weeks I've heard practically nothing, I've arranged to see him twice and both times he's cancelled because he had lots of work. I've asked what's up but he says everything's fine, he's just busy. I'm so confused, I really like this guy and in the past he's talked about our future and stuff. Is he busy or is he losing interest, I've told him I like him but he's never told me that. Help!

Poshbird, Ok calm down. I know this one feels really rough. But don't worry just yet. The first thing you should do, is simply ask this guy how he feels about you. He may just really be busy. You never know. Ask him how he feels about you and a relationship with you. If he seems kind of shady, maybe he's a little umcomfortable with the relationship. If he tells you he's just been terribly busy, that's probaby the case. In any event, ask him first and see what he has to say. And then you can take it from there. Hope it works out for you, Hun.

billy the kid

PoshbirdY ) you have the right bait, for the other fish I mean..

I'm so confused, I've been seeing a guy for about 10 weeks now, it started off great, we saw each other lots, he was always calling and emailing me - he even took me to New York for a week and I've been introduced to lots of his mates as his girlfriend. However in the last 2 weeks I've heard practically nothing, I've arranged to see him twice and both times he's cancelled because he had lots of work. I've asked what's up but he says everything's fine, he's just busy. I'm so confused, I really like this guy and in the past he's talked about our future and stuff. Is he busy or is he losing interest, I've told him I like him but he's never told me that. Help!