How do you know when its LOVE ?¿?

Ok I have a few questions......well to start off everytime I get a boyfriend I end up losing them...I mean I had a lot of bfs but it never seems to work out......It hurts......It seems like Im never gonna find that special someone...I know im really young yet.....and I should have more important things to worry bout but I just cant help feelin lonely......How do you know when you find that certain someone.....I mean I see couples everywhere and I get so jealous.....is that normal?¿?Also im kinda afraid to fall im love I mean I see how it always ends people get hurt I got hurt alot but I wasnt in love in love it was more like lust and that still hurt I mean how does it feel to lose someone u really love? It seems like all relationships are good at first then it ends up in pain and grief...I mean I did love one kid before he was my first love but I dont miss him all that much cuz all we did was fight....I did love him for 3 years but I guess we both moved on....well just a few questions please answer them....im in need for help

HokeyReligions

Stop looking at every guy as a life-mate. You have no idea what the couples you see went through to get together or what they do to stay together.

Relax and enjoy dating - when its right you will know.