I need help!

During an earlier post I explained a situation I was having and asked for advice. I talked and talked with him last night and he told me that he was pretty sure what his decission was going to be, and I said "It's over?" He shook his head and said no. A friend of mine spoke with him today, and he told my friend that he hadn't made up his mind yet, but my friend told me he was reading that Mike was 90% sure he was going to end the relationship. He told me he could be reading him wrong, but didn't know. Tonight Mike and I have an appointment with my confidant and Mike is for going to hear what he has to say. Tuesday we have an appiontment with my physician and he is all for going to talk to him as well. Are these all good signs? I tried to point out to Mike that we were both to blame for alot of the hurt and pain and caused it to each other, it isn't one sided. We talked for two hours last night and he hugged me and told me he loved me when he left. He also asked me why he should think about changing his mind and making this work. Does anyone have any advice to me? I asked him how to change it and how I can make ammends and help him see tha t I am not just saying these things. What to do?