10 tips for beta males

someotherguy

I posted this in another thread, but I was thinking maybe it deserved its own, so here it is:

10 tips for 'beta' males to be 'exciting' to women that like 'nice guys'

1. Intelligent conversation. Seriously, most 'betas' think their mind is their greatest asset, so prove it

2. Share or build common interests in music, art, literature, or other entertainment

3. Be yourself, don't put up fronts. "Fake it 'til you make it" works for confidence, but not for most other personality traits

4. Listen to what she says and pay attention to her actions. She may say she's shy, but her body language may be screaming for you to kiss her, so just do it already

5. Display respect, both for yourself and for her. Don't let play games and don't let her take advantage of you, that tends to be relationship quicksand

6. Show your interest in creative ways: poetry, karaoke, etc

7. Thoughtful, surprising touches and little gifts, not ostentatious ones, you're not trying to buy her affection, you're trying to show her you listen to what she says about her likes and interests. 'Nice' girls tend to like flowers and other pretty or good-smelling things. Hint, hint.

8. Learn to be good at giving oral sex. This one maybe should be #1

9. Make her an awesome mix cd of music you share, after you've been together a couple months, not all love songs

10. Do not always be available waiting on her beck and call, she likes you for who you are, and that includes the impact your friends have on you, so keep spending time with them without her, you'll both be thankful as time goes on, encourage her to spend time with her friends, you don't want to have either of you feel isolated or smothered

11. Quit whining about your situation, and quit blaming women for being the way they are. Just learn to deal with it, and be prepared to walk away from a woman who isn't what you want.

Yeah, I know it was supposed to be 10, but i thought that was important, too.

I posted this in another thread, but I was thinking maybe it deserved its own, so here it is:

1. Intelligent conversation. Seriously, most 'betas' think their mind is their greatest asset, so prove it

2. Share or build common interests in music, art, literature, or other entertainment

3. Be yourself, don't put up fronts. "Fake it 'til you make it" works for confidence, but not for most other personality traits

4. Listen to what she says and pay attention to her actions. She may say she's shy, but her body language may be screaming for you to kiss her, so just do it already

5. Display respect, both for yourself and for her. Don't let play games and don't let her take advantage of you, that tends to be relationship quicksand

7. Thoughtful, surprising touches and little gifts, not ostentatious ones, you're not trying to buy her affection, you're trying to show her you listen to what she says about her likes and interests. 'Nice' girls tend to like flowers and other pretty or good-smelling things. Hint, hint.

9. Make her an awesome mix cd of music you share, after you've been together a couple months, not all love songs

10. Do not always be available waiting on her beck and call, she likes you for who you are, and that includes the impact your friends have on you, so keep spending time with them without her, you'll both be thankful as time goes on, encourage her to spend time with her friends, you don't want to have either of you feel isolated or smothered

I disagree with #1 (think their mind is their greatest asset, so prove it), #3 (when you say 'be yourself'), #7(little gifts - you do not give her gifts to show her that you listen to what she says about her likes and interests) ... da rest is fine

Not bad! Good points

Ondachin's 3 rules for 'Beta' males to become successful with women.

They are:

1.) Become an Outlaw Biker Or

2.) Become a Convicted Felon Or

3.) Become a Band Member of a Rock Group.

*If you accomplish ANY of these- you'll get all the woman you want regardless. ;)

15) Instead of making a list about how to be the perfect man, turn on your radio, smell the coffee and go on from there......... do nothing special but go with the flaw... they don't like you there's always next one.......

15) Instead of making a list about how to be the perfect man, turn on your radio, smell the coffee and go on from there......... do nothing special but go with the flaw... they don't like you there's always next one.......

This is not quite a good strategy.

If you go with the flow and NOT knowing what to do, are you really going somewhere? You are like floating in the middle of the ocean, without any sense of direction.

There is no progress to it, unless you learn from the mistakes you are about to make, if you just go to crush & burn!

Making a list of stuff that is for your advantage of self-improvement is the first step to get better in whatever you are planning to improve!

This is not quite a good strategy.

If you go with the flow and NOT knowing what to do, are you really going somewhere? You are like floating in the middle of the ocean, without any sense of direction.

There is no progress to it, unless you learn from the mistakes you are about to make, if you just go to crush & burn!

Making a list of stuff that is for your advantage of self-improvement is the first step to get better in whatever you are planning to improve!

I think your list is really just a list of things to do that make up of your perceived shortcoming(being a "beta-male" which in this case and almost all cases is used as a pejorative term). IMO it is simply a sign of low self esteem. And actions born out of low self esteem are phony.

• Author
I think your list is really just a list of things to do that make up of your perceived shortcoming(being a "beta-male" which in this case and almost all cases is used as a pejorative term). IMO it is simply a sign of low self esteem. And actions born out of low self esteem are phony.

I'm not a beta (I'm the guy with bad mother fu**er on his wallet), and unlike you I'm trying to be helpful.

Your opinion is absolute nonsense, because if that were true then people with low self-esteem would have no way to improve themselves.

Actions are thought put into motion. Repeated actions are called habits. Habits practiced regularly change people, they become those habits.

So practicing to be a more assertive, interesting, conversationally stimulating person will actually make one so.

As for the rest of the snarky commentators, your cynicism and negativity deserve my pity, but since this is the internet and I don't know you from Adam, I won't give you the satisfaction.