why i think daygame is better than night time club or bar

night time pub or bar you have to pay to get in.cover isnt cheap depending where you go. the girls are all in groups either with guys or girls, no one is by emselves. also if a girl is by herslf chances are she isnt. you never now the girl u chatting with has a bf and he jsut went to washroom or is coming later but is late or whatever and see u talking to his date or girl -if hes nice he dont care, if not u might have to scrap him. some guys carry guns or knives or what if they just bigger. im not one to scrap just for talking to a girl or even get killed.also they all in groups so their buddies might all gang up on u too. ppk drink they are drunkish more likely to get violent and stuff. you read news of so many shooting and stabbings in vancouver. i just dont think the club, pub scene is good for meeting and picking up girls to date and stuff. my freidns well they arent scrappers thats for sure. ahha. and how can u isolate the one girl u like from her group of 5 friends. embrassing.on top of it club, bar is so loud how can u talk to them. i never did it at bar or pub but at sametime i dont like going

day game-i like it better. i approach em at bus stop when im waiting for the bus,. or in mall sitting down eating at food court,library,even on the street walking-. bookstore reading a book. i make a comment. i approach them by emselves and chances are they are by emselves since i make obsevation first-to see if they are by emselves. u can also talk to them since its more quiet unlike bar or club. i only approach em if they are by themselves or with another friend ,but not in groups. why just too embrassing and how can u isolate the one u want.

Night games are all about illusions. You are actually tricking them with the flashing lights and dark surroundings and booze.

To show real skills, play during the day. They will find out eventually, unless you only go out at nights!

Well, it would have to depend on what you are looking for when you meet these women. You can't play a game if you don't know the goal. If you are trying to meet a woman with common interests that you can date, then meeting them in the settings that you referred to as "day game" is obviously the more appropriate way to go.

Why play games though? You act like meeting women is some sort of well planned covert military operation. Just put yourself out there, everywhere you go. Try to be charming to everyone, not just the one woman that you are momentarily fixated on. Eventually, you will have women starting conversations with you.

clueless haha
Well, it would have to depend on what you are looking for when you meet these women. You can't play a game if you don't know the goal. If you are trying to meet a woman with common interests that you can date, then meeting them in the settings that you referred to as "day game" is obviously the more appropriate way to go.

Why play games though? You act like meeting women is some sort of well planned covert military operation. Just put yourself out there, everywhere you go. Try to be charming to everyone, not just the one woman that you are momentarily fixated on. Eventually, you will have women starting conversations with you.

that is an important point. i always make sure to chat it up with the elderly people (they really appreciate your time!!) plus it does look good on you