Approaching a shy girl...

Hi. I have a crush on this girl at school and I resently told her that I liked her. But ever since that day she looks nervous when I'm around and she's very quiet around me. I know that these are signs that she is really shy. I feel like I should just talk to her but I don't know how to deal with this. Also I'm shy too so that makes it even harder(I still don't know how I was able to tell her I liked her). Can someone help me out? Thanks.

you just have to keep talking to her and showing her that you really do like her. maybe she is hesitant to trust someone, so show her you are a decent gentleman. i.e- call her, hang out with her more.

usually when a girl is nervous/shy around you...that's usually an indication that she likes you...that's usually how it goes anyway.

if she just tries to ignore you or tries to push you away, then it means she doesnt share the same feelings.

• Author
Originally posted by monkey00

if she just tries to ignore you or tries to push you away, then it means she doesnt share the same feelings.

She ignores me in a way like she sees me and just looks away or looks down in a shyish type of way. What does this mean? Good or Bad?

Anyway, thanks for your responses and I hope I get a lot more.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Originally posted by MDog

She ignores me in a way like she sees me and just looks away or looks down in a shyish type of way. What does this mean? Good or Bad?

Anyway, thanks for your responses and I hope I get a lot more.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

That doesn't mean she dislikes you, that means she's as you said, shy.