Should i go for a 6 pack?

imcoolipromise

imcoolipromise

Alright well i have hydrocephalus so ifi get a 6 pack there will be a tube running down the abs... it lays directly ontop of the muscle. would itbe pointless to work for it for superficial reasons?

I think you should do it.

The tube may just look like vascularity and will make your abs more impressive.

Most people probably have no idea what it is. I had to google it myself :0

I sometimes go for a six pack at some point through the week and go for a 12 pack on the weekend.

Amusing, but not really helpful.:cool:

I would go for the six-pack. Yeah, you will have a tube, and yeah, it will probably be noticeable, but think of all the new people you can meet. It will be a great conversation starter. Most people have curiousity, but won't care about it after that. I don't think anyone will be turned off or run away screaming over it. I think it would be kind of like a big scar, people notice at first, then get used to it and don't even register it anymore.

• Author
imcoolipromise

I would go for the six-pack. Yeah, you will have a tube, and yeah, it will probably be noticeable, but think of all the new people you can meet. It will be a great conversation starter. Most people have curiousity, but won't care about it after that. I don't think anyone will be turned off or run away screaming over it. I think it would be kind of like a big scar, people notice at first, then get used to it and don't even register it anymore.

so you think the 6 pack can still be attractive? the whole point to it is that it adds to my look.

Edited by imcoolipromise
  • Author
imcoolipromise

also why would this allow me to meet new people? kind of confused.. very little sleep today!

A 6-pack is probably not going to happen for your physique.

It's an enormously difficult thing to achieve and is helped a lot by good genetics.

However, weight loss, general fitness ahd health are fantastic goals on their own and you should definitely go for it.

• Author
imcoolipromise
A 6-pack is probably not going to happen for your physique.

It's an enormously difficult thing to achieve and is helped a lot by good genetics.

However, weight loss, general fitness ahd health are fantastic goals on their own and you should definitely go for it.

ioh it will. i had one before but i never showed it off because of the tube.. then at 20 i got pelvic pain sop i had to stop going to the gym. i took the pic in october right before gonig back. currently 210 was probably 240 there.

edit im 6ft

Edited by imcoolipromise