? Women and sixth sense

juan1212

Hi everybody!! Ive told this story before in my Why did she go cold thread.

Basically this women stood me up with no aplogy and went cold on me. This upset me and I felt rejected pretty bad, but Im a man and knew I would get over it.

So anyway after i started to notice that she was acting like this ( giving one word answers, not texting me, avoiding me, canceling dates, etc..) I texted her after a couple days with no communication to say hi and she didnt answer the text so I figured that was my closure and this realationship or whatever you want to call it was over. I was upset and feeling rejected but I knew it would go away in time at least I knew she wasnt interested by not answering.

So I decide to move on meet this other women ask her out and she accepts. I take this other women out and have a good time and Im feeling great.

The date endd I get in my car and check my phone and what do you know its a text from the other one saying "Hey U". Just so you know this is about 8 days since my last text to her.

What does this mean? Why is she texting me 8 days later?? Its weird I think women have a sixth sense Im on a date and she trys to get in touch with. Really weird..

I like this girl a lot but I dont know if its worth the effort at this point, what do you guys think? I think we are a great match, is it worth another try on my part?? Should I text her back sometime today?

First, suggest terminating all texting and IMing with women before a relationship is formed and gelling well. This will keep your head clear and avoid their flakey noise games. Call on the phone, ask them out, if they say no twice, can it and move to the next one.

As far as this woman goes, more info needed. Stop texting. Call her and ask her out in a direct way, then get off the phone gracefully. Take her out, show her a fun, good date. No texting in between. After a cycle of 7-10 dates, there may be potential, not until.

Short circuit their flake, fickle power and control noise by limiting early interactions in a way you determine to keep yourself sane and focused on finding one worth your time in the long term.

What does this mean? Why is she texting me 8 days later?? Its weird I think women have a sixth sense Im on a date and she trys to get in touch with. Really weird..

shes just toying with you. a reply after 8 days is just as bad as no reply, actually maybe even worse.

I like this girl a lot but I dont know if its worth the effort at this point, what do you guys think? I think we are a great match, is it worth another try on my part?? Should I text her back sometime today?

its not worth another try, you'll just look like a fool. don't contact her again and pursue other girls.

Its possible that another guy caught her eye, and she's been chasing him for a couple weeks-thats why she blew you off. It might not have worked out, so she calls you, her backup.

Its coincidence that she calls you when youre going out with the new girl, but its on her time, so its not her sixth sense.

What might have also happened, she noticed you arent chasing her, and she is putting bait out there to see if you are at her beck and call.

Or both.

Now you could try to make it work, but this girl isnt really into you. So nothing will come out of it.

But for the sake of experiment, if you want to see what happens with old girl.... you have to play hard to get. Like youre too busy for her and she aint shyt to you. Get it?

Concentrate on the new girl, if shes not a flake, you want to hold onto that.

• Author

Meerkat stew, What info would you like to know?

Alphamale your probably right.. I mean 8 days later, come on.. I deleted her number and was surprised she still had mine.. I cant lie I do feel a little empowered now. HAHA. Im thinking she dated around or went back to her ex and relized she never should have got rid of me..

Alphamale your probably right.. I mean 8 days later, come on.. I deleted her number and was surprised she still had mine.. I cant lie I do feel a little empowered now. HAHA. Im thinking she dated around or went back to her ex and relized she never should have got rid of me..

well you're in the power position now since she contacted you last. just leave it at that and channel your energy into finding new chicks.

• Author

Hey Boogieboy, Yup I think your right about this one.. Im almost positive another guy caught her eye ( or the the ex ). Whats your advice on playing hard to get? Its like I care but dont really care at this point, I think I want some revenge.. HAHA

Use your brains and some good advice on this form. Teach this girl a valuable life lesson. If you run back to your ex, or try to find another guy, I am gone. This tells her she is dealing with a real man and not a wimpy pushover. It will give you more confidence and increase your ability to find healthy relationships and get out of of bad ones quick. I've had to do it myself, it's not fun, but it is the smart thing to do.

Let her go for awhile.

Deja' Vu

I had this game attempted on me just recently.

Best way to put it is simply like this: Bass Fishing :bunny:

She's attempting to throw a line and jiggle the lure!! Don't Bit or your toast.

She knew the first time you contacted her- If she really wanted to speak with you. Her answer was (and IS) no! You contact her- she's going to blow cold again and leave you hanging.

Possible reasons why women do this-

1.) Had fight with "Outlaw Biker" or "Band Member" boyfriend and is looking for shoulder to cry on. (Very Possible)

2.) Was rejected by another guy and needs a man to stroke her delicate ego (and youre her guy for that). (Extremely Likely)

Trust your gut... shes only reeling you in to play games!

• Author

Hey sagetalk, Yeah she needs to be taught a lesson all right and Im gonna give it to her. I knew I was to good for her anyway and now she knows it. HAHA. Its definitley not fun but I think I have to do this. I just knew she would be in contact with again.

• Author
Deja' Vu

I had this game attempted on me just recently.

Best way to put it is simply like this: Bass Fishing :bunny:

She's attempting to throw a line and jiggle the lure!! Don't Bit or your toast.

She knew the first time you contacted her- If she really wanted to speak with you. Her answer was (and IS) no! You contact her- she's going to blow cold again and leave you hanging.

Possible reasons why women do this-

1.) Had fight with "Outlaw Biker" or "Band Member" boyfriend and is looking for shoulder to cry on. (Very Possible)

2.) Was rejected by another guy and needs a man to stroke her delicate ego (and youre her guy for that). (Extremely Likely)

Trust your gut... shes only reeling you in to play games!

Hey thanks for the advice.. Your right I already tried to contact her and she said no!! Im not gonna fall for this fishing game.. Fight with outlaw biker or band member boyfriend had me dying laughing.. Good one!!

Hey sagetalk, Yeah she needs to be taught a lesson all right and Im gonna give it to her. I knew I was to good for her anyway and now she knows it. HAHA. Its definitley not fun but I think I have to do this. I just knew she would be in contact with again.

Chances ARE .. If you ignore her, she might start becoming truly interested in you.

Women are fickle like this. (I still would just ignore her though)

If you treat them "unlike" any typical sappy man would- they become instantly ATTRACTED to you because you're not giving into their "charms" like the rest of us. :cool:

It sounds funny but oh so true!

Meerkat stew, What info would you like to know?

Whether her coldness was due to a prospective competitive man or not? whether you did something to piss her off or not (needn't be rational, could be something silly)? and where she started as far as attraction goes? Was there a time when she was really into you, how did she show it if so?

• Author
Chances ARE .. If you ignore her, she might start becoming truly interested in you.

Women are fickle like this. (I still would just ignore her though)

If you treat them "unlike" any typical sappy man would- they become instantly ATTRACTED to you because you're not giving into their "charms" like the rest of us. :cool:

It sounds funny but oh so true!

Well my plan is just to ignore her.. What are women fickle about? How do I treat her Unlike any typical sappy man??

This happened before with her we stopped talked and she just kept texting me and I finally answered and then she stopped again..

.. What are women fickle about?

almost everything under the sun

How do I treat her Unlike any typical sappy man??..

just blow her off and pay no attention to her

• Author
Whether her coldness was due to a prospective competitive man or not? whether you did something to piss her off or not (needn't be rational, could be something silly)? and where she started as far as attraction goes? Was there a time when she was really into you, how did she show it if so?

Well Im not sure where her coldness came from but Im assuming it was from her ex ( kids father) or a new guy.

Dont think I did anyhting to piss her off but you know how women are so I dont know.

I think the attraction was definitely there she was all over me every time we hung out ( kissing, cuddling, her staring at me, giving compliments on my looks, calling me pet names, telling me she missed me, etc..

Just ask her out then and you will have your answer. If she declines the date without suggesting a very specific alternative, forget about this one and move on.

Left in a Lurch

Same thing happened to me. I hadn't heard from this girl in over a week, so I felt rejected but had decided to move on. I had left probably 2 voice mails and tried calling one last time over the week.

One day I am at work and she calls and leaves a message. It actually pissed me off because I new she was blowing me off and not interested, but then I had to deal with the frustration of whether to call her back so she could reject me again at a future date, or ignoring her last call.

I just ignored it because I didn't feel like spending any more time or money on someone that was not interested, but for some reason called me back long after I let her off the hook.

I think it's worse that she called you after 8 days than if she never called back. It was for me.

• Author
Same thing happened to me. I hadn't heard from this girl in over a week, so I felt rejected but had decided to move on. I had left probably 2 voice mails and tried calling one last time over the week.

One day I am at work and she calls and leaves a message. It actually pissed me off because I new she was blowing me off and not interested, but then I had to deal with the frustration of whether to call her back so she could reject me again at a future date, or ignoring her last call.

I just ignored it because I didn't feel like spending any more time or money on someone that was not interested, but for some reason called me back long after I let her off the hook.

I think it's worse that she called you after 8 days than if she never called back. It was for me.

Yeah sounds like almost the same situation. So did you call her back after she left you a message?

Actually its not worse I feel empowered to tell you the truth. I think she probably realized after dating around or whatever that I was the best choice.

• Author
Just ask her out then and you will have your answer. If she declines the date without suggesting a very specific alternative, forget about this one and move on.

That sounds like a good idea and all but theres not a chance of me doing that. The last time she canceled on me she never made an alternative and Im not putting my neck out there again.

Man I know what you mean about women appearing to have a 6th sense. I remember about six months after the divorce was official I hadn't been in touch with my ex for months. I was away on a ski trip and about to get into the hot tub with some women who were on the trip too. Right at that moment my phone rang and it was my ex wife LOL.. suffice to say I didn't answer. :rolleyes:

• Author
Man I know what you mean about women appearing to have a 6th sense. I remember about six months after the divorce was official I hadn't been in touch with my ex for months. I was away on a ski trip and about to get into the hot tub with some women who were on the trip too. Right at that moment my phone rang and it was my ex wife LOL.. suffice to say I didn't answer. :rolleyes:

Thats great!! Im sure you felt awesome when you looked at the phone and saw it was her.. HAHA

almost everything under the sun

just blow her off and pay no attention to her

You said that perfectly ALPHA. (Right on point)

(You're a 'distinguished' male and recognize the games clearly) :D