? Women and sixth sense

juan1212

You said that perfectly ALPHA. (Right on point)

(You're a 'distinguished' male and recognize the games clearly) :D

Problem is if you play the game you're bound to lose. It's a game designed by women, made for women, and women will win it. You're better off not playing at all ;)

juan, in focusing so much attention on her, whether it's to guess what her reasons are, is a waste of time and effort and is highly assumptive. What matters is that she withdrew, so the "go-forward" opportunity is gone. Just ignore her text and continue dating this other girl. The energy you waste on the previous girl, should be redirected to the new girl, in a positive fashion.

We teach people how to treat us.

• Author
Problem is if you play the game you're bound to lose. It's a game designed by women, made for women, and women will win it. You're better off not playing at all ;)

How are you bound to lose?

• Author
juan, in focusing so much attention on her, whether it's to guess what her reasons are, is a waste of time and effort and is highly assumptive. What matters is that she withdrew, so the "go-forward" opportunity is gone. Just ignore her text and continue dating this other girl. The energy you waste on the previous girl, should be redirected to the new girl, in a positive fashion.

We teach people how to treat us.

Your right it is a waste of time and effort. Yes the "go foward" opportunity is gone and it was gone the when she stood me up, but I just didnt realize it then.

Your right it is a waste of time and effort. Yes the "go foward" opportunity is gone and it was gone the when she stood me up, but I just didnt realize it then.
Yup, then do so, move on to the next girl, the one who returns your affections and attention.

I see this happening so much on LS, where guys and girls internalize rejection when it's really early in the dating process, by mulling over why, where, when, etc. What this does is to erode on self-esteem and if you think about it, you don't really care that much about her enough to warrant such a strong reaction. When things like this happen, so early, better to shrug your shoulders, state and believe "her loss" and move onto the next girl.

• Author
Yup, then do so, move on to the next girl, the one who returns your affections and attention.

I see this happening so much on LS, where guys and girls internalize rejection when it's really early in the dating process, by mulling over why, where, when, etc. What this does is to erode on self-esteem and if you think about it, you don't really care that much about her enough to warrant such a strong reaction. When things like this happen, so early, better to shrug your shoulders, state and believe "her loss" and move onto the next girl.

Yes this is true. It really doesnt matter in the long run what the problem was, so why dwell on it. Its not easy to take rejection, but I guess you just have to get used to it. In this case it really is her loss.

Women can't stand it when they lose the ability to toy with a man's heart. This is where it is all comin from. The fact that you can move on so quickly is a blow to her ego.

The only 'game' he should be 'playing' is banging as many broads as he can. That's the one thing that totally levels the field, and the only thing a guy should have his mind on, IMHO.

• Author
Women can't stand it when they lose the ability to toy with a man's heart. This is where it is all comin from. The fact that you can move on so quickly is a blow to her ego.

Do you really think its a blow to their ego?? Shes the one who rejected me so why would she give a dam? All of this seems very high schoolish.

• Author
The only 'game' he should be 'playing' is banging as many broads as he can. That's the one thing that totally levels the field, and the only thing a guy should have his mind on, IMHO.

I used to have the same attitiude but got sick of just chasing women for sex. I actually want have a healthy realationship for once in my life.

Short circuit their flake, fickle power and control noise by limiting early interactions in a way you determine to keep yourself sane and focused on finding one worth your time in the long term.

Funny!:lmao: But, true! ;)

• Author

A little update for anyone whos interested. So im on my way to my friends house for the super bowl and she texts me "Hey what are you doing for the super bowl?". Now I havent talked to her in 3 weeks. Did she actually think I was going to answer? We werent friends before we met and I dont want to be friends with her at all. Why does she keep trying? She got rid of me and I moved on. Should I answer her and tell her to get lost? I really dont like ignoring people.

Ignore her!

Stop worrying over this broad. All the guys have been giving you good advice and you're still biting your fingernails about it. Cut her off. She's a stranger on the street. She doesn't exist as a real person anymore. It's done. Move on.

engravefeelthevoid

i don't believe they have a 6th sense...they just say they do to try to feel better about themselves it's a normal expectation of things and events...u know women...