alldat

i dont knwo :(

please pleas please telll me what should i do ,

cause i see her tonight again, and we gonna drink

like hell, and i dont wanna tell her dat wee cant

hang out together , casue it hurts me more than

it looks

please some one give me some advice

love hurts some times, but a friend.....

last night we went out her and a couple of

friends and myself to the provincial hollyday

i had fun but i felt to apart from this night

she's begenin to be closer to my firend and i can

see dat the tuchin is becomin more obvious,

fightin, grabing, massages

alllthose things i wanna do with her , but i

cant , cause its peter dats doing dat

i dont understand how come ive bein rejected like

dat

i didnt get a kiss good bye today when she left

my house in the mornin after partyin alll night

i dont know, do i hate peter for been closer with

her now, is it because he lost hes gf?

why are they like dat ? i know they wont go out

together, but still im scared

this adds more to my confusion

and tonight we are gonna see a movie

and i just dont now how to be with her

i miss my martine, i miss her smile

her laffff, but more importantly, her attention

what ?? what do u want t eto say ?

its all true

she ignorin me and iam left appart even do im

alllways part of what she does

this hurts like helll

should i telll her tonight dat i dont like her

attitude ??

iam so pissed right now

cause this is aint right

u just dont run of and say bye like dat

i hav dat feelin, u know the feelin u are loosin

somethin, actally more like u are been be

replaced by another friend

this sucks

and i dont think i willl talk anymore about my

fuvkin life, cause its all mest up ,

i dont know what to do

i should confront her ?

iam pretty shure of 1 thing

life aint ment for me to understand it

Dude there are lot more girls out there. TRUST me you dont want to be with someone who does not want to be with you...

Yeag go ahead and ask if she wants to be your GF, and if she says lets be friends,,,,then just walk away..there are 2 billion girls out there, who could appreaciate you more than this cihck does so good luck..its that simple

last night we went out her and a couple of

friends and myself to the provincial hollyday

i had fun but i felt to apart from this night

she's begenin to be closer to my firend and i can see dat the tuchin is becomin more obvious,

fightin, grabing, massages alllthose things i wanna do with her , but i cant , cause its peter dats doing dat i dont understand how come ive bein rejected like dat i didnt get a kiss good bye today when she left my house in the mornin after partyin alll night i dont know, do i hate peter for been closer with her now, is it because he lost hes gf? why are they like dat ? i know they wont go out together, but still im scared this adds more to my confusion and tonight we are gonna see a movie and i just dont now how to be with her i miss my martine, i miss her smile her laffff, but more importantly, her attention

what ?? what do u want t eto say ? its all true she ignorin me and iam left appart even do im alllways part of what she does this hurts like helll should i telll her tonight dat i dont like her attitude ?? iam so pissed right now cause this is aint right u just dont run of and say bye like dat i hav dat feelin, u know the feelin u are loosin somethin, actally more like u are been be

replaced by another friend this sucks and i dont think i willl talk anymore about my fuvkin life, cause its all mest up , i dont know what to do i should confront her ? iam pretty shure of 1 thing life aint ment for me to understand it

I'm with Lex all the way. This seems to be a very common problem, guys mostly falling in love with ladies who are just friends. That tells me that ladies are lot's smarter because when they want something more, they don't do the friendhsip thing most of the time.

Of course, love has a way of creeping up on us just a little bit at a time and then rearing it's big head when we least expect it. Friendships can start out just that way and then feelings can evolve. It really sucks, though, when it evolves into romantic love for one person and not the other.

This girl has told you and shown you pretty clearly she just wants to be friends. Now that she knows you want more, she is pretty uncomfortable around you.

I wouldn't bother saying anything more to her because it's just going to break your heart more. I do think you need to tell her the encounters with her are just getting to be too difficult to handle, considering your feelings for her and the absense of anything more than friendly feelings on her part.

Being around her will just continue to make you feel like crap.

Lex was 1000 percent right when he said there are many ladies out there you could be very happy with a romance with. Get away from this situation that's hurting you and go for something that's real.

I think this girl is not really a very nice person discussing her experiences with other guys while she knows how you feel about her. Dump her butt tonight! She isn't a friend for you at all.

Now, if you continue to be around her and get hurt more, it nobody's fault but your own.

I would have to agree with the boys on this one. I had somewhat I similar situation myself when my best friend told me that he liked me in more than a 'just friends' way, but when he told me I had a boyfriend and I still do now. The difference was that I too felt something more for him but didn't want to just fling my boyfriend aside because I care a lot for him too.

But I at least took the time out to talk to my friend a lot about our feelings and also the fact too that I have a boyfriend. Because of all the talking about it I believe we are still able to maintain our friendship now. But I am very careful when I see him now not to mention too much about my boyfriend (asking advice on problems and whatnot) because I know that it could hurt him. I think she is being very insensitive about all of this and that she is really not being a very good friend to you.

Bite the bullet and confront her about the feelings you have for her and explain that the way in which she is behaving is hurting you and that if she doesn't have the same feelings for you she shouldn't flaunt feelings she may possess for someone else. If she is truly your friend she will alter her behaviour to save your feelings, if she is not she will simply not care and if this happens I believe you should move on. As the guys said, there are plenty more girls out there and there will be someone just perfect for you.

Oh, and about not understanding love and life. I'm with you on that one, it's confusing as all hell!!!

She is being very insensitive to your feelings. She knows that you have feelings for her yet she talks about sleeping with outher guys. So why would you 1 want to be with someone like this (who doesn't care about you feelings) 2 even want to be FRIENDS with her.. I wouldn't ever hurt on of my friends like that. If I knew someone had feelings for me I would discuss my love life with someone else.. You just need to move on and let this one go to find someone who will love you and care about your FEELINGS!! YOu seem like a really good guy.. Be true to yourself...