Dana

Made love for hours, couldn't orgasm

Made love for hours, couldn't orgasm

This had hardly ever happened to me before. I was making love with my lover whom I hadn't seen for over six months. Actually, I was so happy to be with him, that I couldn't have an orgasm! He kept saying he'd wait for me, ect. but when I was almost "there" he finished. We made love for hours on end, and near the end he said he was "tired" and "not so young anymore", so I "finished" myself (twice) manually while he watched with enjoyment.

I hope I didn't give the impression of being frigid because I'm not. It was also because I had only gotten to know him well recently, so part of it was probably psychological.

Would a man think I am frigid because of this incident?

This had hardly ever happened to me before. I was making love with my lover whom I hadn't seen for over six months. Actually, I was so happy to be with him, that I couldn't have an orgasm! He kept saying he'd wait for me, ect. but when I was almost "there" he finished. We made love for hours on end, and near the end he said he was "tired" and "not so young anymore", so I "finished" myself (twice) manually while he watched with enjoyment. I hope I didn't give the impression of being frigid because I'm not. It was also because I had only gotten to know him well recently, so part of it was probably psychological. Would a man think I am frigid because of this incident?

Would a man think for your fridgid?? What's his deal - doesn't he know that if he can see his woman is having a problem with orgasm, there are ways to make it happen! Why did you finish yourself off, couldn't he have helped you out. What about oral - did he try that? Sounds like you're fine, he may need a lesson or two. I hate to say this - but a good lover would have known what to do. Do yourself a favor - if this is the guy you're thinking of staying with long term, or marrying. Thing again!

My thinking is that you were just a bit excited and nervous about being with your guy after such a long time. Don't even worry a second about this event or you could really screw yourself up and develop such a fear of not achieving orgasms in the future it could be devastating.

Everybody has those kinds of days. Forget the whole thing and make love lots more. If the problem does persist, see a physician or counsellor. My bet is that if you relax and have fun, things will get much better for you.

billy the kid

not hardly, Hey it happens to guys all the time, I have a story to tell you only it is just a little too un-loveshack to tell but you handled your self properly in this situation. often when my ex and I were either not in the mood or what ever we did exactly what you two did,help the other get off andtheneither do our self or help the other. you did nothing wrong... sounds like you have a great sexual relationship..

This had hardly ever happened to me before. I was making love with my lover whom I hadn't seen for over six months. Actually, I was so happy to be with him, that I couldn't have an orgasm! He kept saying he'd wait for me, ect. but when I was almost "there" he finished. We made love for hours on end, and near the end he said he was "tired" and "not so young anymore", so I "finished" myself (twice) manually while he watched with enjoyment. I hope I didn't give the impression of being frigid because I'm not. It was also because I had only gotten to know him well recently, so part of it was probably psychological. Would a man think I am frigid because of this incident?