confused ! ! !

misspink

please can someone help me?

i really like a man he plays in a band,when i see him play he is always looking at me,and he also sing too me.

i travel all over the uk just to see him play just for a couple of hours!

He already has a girlfriend,but when she's not with him ,he is all over me(giving me hug's and kisses)

i think i really love him !

what shall i do?

Help me please!

Musicians who play in bands usually have more women (groupies) after them than they can handle. The one you're interested in already has a girlfriend and probably flirts with whatever chick will flirt with him wherever he happens to be playing.

Although he may be attractive to you and his life may seem glamourous and exciting, you are really asking for trouble investing the kind of time and travel you are in order to see him.

However, knowing the downside, if you still get a thrill following him around to his gigs throughout the land, by all means do so. But understand, he does have a girlfriend and he is very likely to break your heart in many pieces.

Moreover, the fact that he has a girlfriend and is all over you with hugs and kisses is evidence he is most likely inclined to cheat on whoever he may be involved with. Is that what you want?

I would love to say he is the love of your life. If you say so, there is no warning or nothing else I can say to keep you from moving forward.

You sound like you enjoy living on the edge so go for it and good luck.

I totally agree with you Randy about musicians having groupies all over the place. I was married to one for 7 years and there was always some new woman's number in his pocket... They cannot be trusted and I can almost guarentee that she is not the only one he flirts with when she is not around at other shows.. GIRL MOVE ON! He is just going to mess with your mind and break your heart in about 1 million pieces... I know it is thrilling and fun.. if you just want to have a casual fling then by all means go for it.. if you are looking for love you are looking in the wrong place. How can you love someone anyway if the only time you see him is when you guys are drinking in a bar? That isn't love it is LUST pure and simple. Good luck...

billy the kid

find some one who doesn't have a girlfriend... and leave guy's in bands alone, most of them are doing that ( the band thing) just to get girls. They already know that they aren't going any where in the music business, so what's the next best thing to making big money?????

please can someone help me? i really like a man he plays in a band,when i see him play he is always looking at me,and he also sing too me. i travel all over the uk just to see him play just for a couple of hours! He already has a girlfriend,but when she's not with him ,he is all over me(giving me hug's and kisses) i think i really love him ! what shall i do? Help me please!