want to name the relationship

I have a male friend..and we call each other best friends.but we already kissed twice and we got too close to have sex but I always refused...I don`t think he is in love with me but he loves me..and I know all his flirts and sex experiences with other women..he tells me..but when we are together we both enjoy each other `s company, we can freely talk about anything..sometimes we sleep together..hugging, smelling and kissing each other all night...I am so confused and donno what to do..I don`t know what I want from him either..

could it be possible to have this kind of relationship? what would you call this?

And we do have something emotional going on as well. we do get jealous of each other..we did have so many arguments ..even agreed not to see each other again once..but 2 months later he called me saying he misses me a lot..and I am the only person which he is comfortable to talk with ....I do not think that its sex based return.and he knows that I dont want to have sex. Plus he seriously have 10s girls around him to have sex..and I know him for the last 4 years..Sometimes he gives me a feeling that he comes to me because he feels peaceful with me and he wants to escape from what he is having...all i want to know is ..what are we? friends? best friends? lovers? or ?

• Author

yeah but why would he want to keep me around...I am his friend already for the last 4 years...or could it be his obsession to add me in the ****ed list? or does he take pleasure playing around..