How do you know whens the moment to ask a girl out?

jorgevilla2013

jorgevilla2013

Now i've had girlfriends before.. but i have never met a girl like this.. her name is jessie.. she a little taller that me, red head.. and pretty cute. really nice too, maybe a little too nice than what im used to..

maybe its just me.. or im not getting out a lot but when ever i see her, she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek,sits on my lap, and tells me she loves me.. sounds great right? but the problem is that she likes to hug other guys and do the same thing( im the only one she kisses and she sits on laps though)she does with me.. i guess she pretty flirty. i like her but i dont know if she likes me back or if thats how she greets people.. my old girl friends did't do some of the stuff that jessie does and were not even going out!! she unlike any girl i've met. and i wanna bring up the question before anyone else does.. so give me some advice, based ont what ive said.. do you think she likes me? or is she just really flirty?.. and if she does like me, how do i ask her out.. ive never asked out a girl.. theyve asked out me(i know im a pussy).

Please help!!

Sincerily

Jorge