Flirt or no Flirt?

jorgevilla2013

jorgevilla2013

ok to give you a backround story there is a girl named jessie... really cute, red head, and tall.. just how i like 'em... and im really attracted to her and sometimes have dreams about her, i just cant get her out of my head... but there is this one thing that is bothering me.. she is not like the other girls i've gone out with.. she sits on my lap, kisses me and hugs me, and always sits as close as she can to me when were sitting on a couch or something.. sounds great i know. but, the problem is that she does the SOME OF THE SAME STUFF TO OTHER GUYS!im the only one she kissed or sits on laps though.. but still, she pretty flirty and my friend thinks he likes her.. were not best friends or anything so ill take the risk on asking her out. i just dont want to look like a dumbass when i do ask her and she doesnt like me. she told me that she wants to find a boy friend and settle a little bit, she is only 21 as am i, so i know she isnt a hookup type of person plus her promise ring... but if you read this please reply.. i need all the help i can get and fast.. i wanna pop the question before my friend.if u reply tell me: does she like me? is she giving me signs or just being flirty? and if she does like me, is asking on v day kinda cheesy?

Please help! im desprate!

Jorge