If she wasn't my best friend... I could swear she's in love with me...

bananaboat11

Well.. I'm a stupid boy who's fit, I'd like to think I'm smart (Phd candidate in Kinesiology) and hopefully have a nice future ahead.. I'm tall (>6') and I'm told I'm handsome...

match made in heaven? :laugh:

Well, i do like tall guys.. so check...

Please tell me you have dark hair.. and I'm sold...

:love:

• Author
Well, i do like tall guys.. so check...

Please tell me you have dark hair.. and I'm sold...

:love:

dark brown / light black ;)

• Author
:love::love::love:... I'm speachless... Match made in heaven...

Did I just hit the lottery?... the odds :love:

you're not jewish too, are you?

Did I just hit the lottery?... the odds :love:

you're not jewish too, are you?

Sadly I'm not... :(

My friend just converted over though.. Maybe I can set you up with her?

Hi Rob,

Let me introduce myself... I'm Kelly

Cute- 5'6, 135lbs, blond hair blue eyes

Fit- I go to the gym twice a day, morning cardio, afternnon weight training, I'm nice and toned...

nerdy- degree in fire protection engineering, paralegal studies, and own my own company...

Hi Rob and Kelly,

Let me introduce myself...I'm Kelvin

Human - 5'8", 155 lbs, black hair, brown eyes

Somewhat fit - I go to the gym way too often, can show up and run marathons without training, and I have abs on Mondays and Thursdays

Nerdy - BS in electrical engineering, been known to be a lawyer in some states

Unfortunately, I sport a stupid haircut because they make me.

Hi Rob and Kelly,

Let me introduce myself...I'm Kelvin

Human - 5'8", 155 lbs, black hair, brown eyes

Somewhat fit - I go to the gym way too often, can show up and run marathons without training, and I have abs on Mondays and Thursdays

Nerdy - BS in electrical engineering, been known to be a lawyer in some states

Unfortunately, I sport a stupid haircut because they make me.

:love::love: What's up with all the hotties on LS?? They need to start their own dating website.. lol...

I was trianing for a marathon until I tore my peroneal tendon in my ankle. Maybe one day I'll be able to run long distances again.. I hear there is a great Marine marathon in DC, what better motivation than to be "chasing" a bunch of Marines around the streets of DC.. :laugh:

:love::love: What's up with all the hotties on LS?? They need to start their own dating website.. lol...

I was trianing for a marathon until I tore my peroneal tendon in my ankle. Maybe one day I'll be able to run long distances again.. I hear there is a great Marine marathon in DC, what better motivation than to be "chasing" a bunch of Marines around the streets of DC.. :laugh:

Oh no, that's terrible...will it ever heal back to full strength...? I don't know much about tendons and all that...I know some parts of the body never fully heal...

Yea, that's the one I ended up running...in my skimpy short shorts...marathons suck...running sucks...

If Rob ever shows up on that dating website, none of us common peasants would stand a chance...

what better motivation than to be "chasing" a bunch of Marines around the streets of DC.. :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh my god, the mental image that created is priceless!!!!!!! :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh my god, the mental image that created is priceless!!!!!!! :lmao:

EricaH,

My friend wanted me to run in it with him, I told him my attention span wasnt long enough, I think I would have a heart attack, but I was willing to give it a try...

USMC,

In time it should heal. I did physical therapy for it, and they said just take your time training again... So maybe by next year, just dont want to push it again.... I dont mind running to much, a little mind numbing, but in a good way.

• Author
Sadly I'm not... :(

My friend just converted over though.. Maybe I can set you up with her?

She converted for herself?

EricaH,

My friend wanted me to run in it with him, I told him my attention span wasnt long enough, I think I would have a heart attack, but I was willing to give it a try...

:lmao:!!

I can only imagine...

Just make sure you know which marine you are chasing after, the minute you become confused is the minute it turns into something extremely hilarious! :laugh:

:lmao:!!

I can only imagine...

Just make sure you know which marine you are chasing after, the minute you become confused is the minute it turns into something extremely hilarious! :laugh:

Have you ever seen the cartton with the dog, and he's going.. "which way did they go? which way did they go?" and he's running in circles....

That would so be me... Which one do I chase, Which one do I chase...

She converted for herself?

She was dating a guy, they were going to get married he was a jew. Apprently there is a program in his synagogue, where they teach you about the religion ect... They broke up, but she continued and converted.

Have you ever seen the cartton with the dog, and he's going.. "which way did they go? which way did they go?" and he's running in circles....

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Omg seriously, stop... my side hurts really bad from laughing so hard!!

I wouldn't be able to keep up, so i'd probably just hop on one of their backs, their used to running with that kind of weight... that'd be our best bet!

Mmmm...the hot one...?

I wouldn't be able to keep up, so i'd probably just hop on one of their backs, their used to running with that kind of weight... that'd be our best bet!

Hahahah, niiice....

With the short shorts on? oh, like the ones you described earlier?

Hahah, ya damn right! :rolleyes:

I actually ended up buying a pair of running shorts from the store the night before the marathon...told the salesperson my waist size, so he gave me the shorts size...never tried them on at the store...let's just say they were not what I was expecting...

I actually ended up buying a pair of running shorts from the store the night before the marathon...told the salesperson my waist size, so he gave me the shorts size...never tried them on at the store...let's just say they were not what I was expecting...

lol.. (Imagination running wild)...

Yeah, those running shorts can be a tad bit short...

lol.. (Imagination running wild)...

Yeah, those running shorts can be a tad bit short...

Heh...:rolleyes:

They weren't so much short as they were unnecessarily tight...but boy were they comfy to run in...

Now those guys that wear those shorts with the side slits that go up to the waistband...now those are hot...

:lmao: And that image has been permanently ingrained in my brain in 3... 2... damn.

Heh...:rolleyes:

Now those guys that wear those shorts with the side slits that go up to the waistband...now those are hot...

Yeah, those are the ones I had pictured in my mind.

:).. Now everytime I see those on someone, I'm going to laugh and think of you... to funny.

:lmao: And that image has been permanently ingrained in my brain in 3... 2... damn.

Hahahahah....:lmao:

Can you say...BCGs...? :rolleyes:

Yeah, those are the ones I had pictured in my mind.

:).. Now everytime I see those on someone, I'm going to laugh and think of you... to funny.

Hahahah, yea...they're more like short bike shorts...but with that thin "breathable" material...

But thanks...I giggle too when I see those shorts on guys... :rolleyes:

But I react completely differently if I see them on girls... :love: