Re: Removal of posts

LoveAngel

Dear Anonymous (and for those who are interested),

The removal of posts on this forum is a very rare occurrence. Guests who supply a password when posting have the option to return and remove their posting with our current system. Posts are usually removed if they meet the following criteria. These are unofficial guidelines:

1.) Posts with commercial agendas, product placement, or solicitation. These are most commonly referred to as "spamming."

2.) Posts which contain derogatory, abusive, or libelous remarks towards any particular person, race, creed, or gender, regardless of the presence of provocation. Vulgar language is included.

3.) Posts which contain personally identifiable information that may place person(s) at risk. (Phone numbers, addresses, etc.)

4.) Posts in which Hosts are impersonated or which give the impression that the person posting is in some way affiliated with LoveShack.org.

5.) Responses which simply quote the original message without adding content.

6.) Postings that are completely irrelevant to the goals and mission of LoveShack.org.

Only a handful of persons have the access to remove postings from the forum. Postings are not removed for subject matter normally considered socially taboo.

Since you did not clarify the specific post you were referring to, I cannot be of any particular assistance. If your post fell within these guidelines, it was not deleted. Perhaps you did not completely post the message and simply pressed the preview button? For the obvious reasons I just laid out for you above, your posting today was promptly deleted as will subsequent postings you make of that nature. I'd appreciate it greatly if you wasted someone else's time with that sort of immaturity.

Sincerely,

LoveAngel