3 strikes too many

Citizen Erased
if he said it was beause he had low self esteem and dont respect himself would you buy it

Probably true. More of a reason to break up with him.

skydiveaddict
this has happened to me and when we have an arguement he then says this is why i cheated on you because your disrespect and no fun boring

Ya right it's all YOUR fault that he cheats.Do yourself a big favor and lose this immature little boy

this has happened to me and when we have an arguement he then says this is why i cheated on you because your disrespect and no fun boring

Stop seeing this jerk immediately! End it.

what a load of rubbish. he cheats on you and then calls you names like boring to justify his actions? if i were you i would seriouly think about what you are doing. unless you dont mind him banging other chicks. if you are ok with that please continue the relationship because you can expect more if it down the road. he cheats with other women becaue he does not love you or repect you. to him you are a receptacle for deposits and nothing more. (sorry i dont mean to be soo...)

and why would you want to be with someone who doenst like you for who you are? or think you are boring? i mean seriously. i really doubt you are boring. so dont listen to that rubbish. and even if you were, that still doent give him the right to disrespct you like that.

if i said to you , hey missjane do you mind if i used you like a doormat? would you let me? no? why? because i am a stranger? or because you do not like being used as a doormat?

Nope.

If he did it after the first time, then he is showing you he doesn't give a crap about you and your feelings.

If you are going to continue to forgive him, he is going to realize you really don't care or have a problem with it. Cheating is huge form of disrespect.