<Kinda Long> How To deal with girl talking to 2 different guys not dating either???

moodoo

Ok so Ive been talking/texting with this girl for a couple weeks and in the past 4 days we've gone on like 3 dates and none have ended in a kiss, I've gotten a few small kisses on the cheek, a ton of flirting and the girl flat told me she liked me, my personality and everything about me but her biggest hold up is I live in LA and she lives in Dallas, but Im moving back to Dallas in a month and she said well in a month we'll see what happens when you move back....last night I was in dallas and she spent the night in my bed after we went to dinner and clubbing, but she said she didn't want our first kiss to be with both of drunk like that.

Anyways, earlier in the night, she didnt have pockets so she asked me to put her phone in my pocket, it vibrated and my reaction was just to check and it was this other guy she told me she was talking to a few weeks back, but the guy took her on a vacation and then ditched her and she had to get her own hotel room and they didn't talk for a few weeks whil me and her got started talking....the guy texted her," I know Ive really been thinking about you alot too and I really miss you"....Im not gonna lie I wanted to snoop and read her texts but I didnt, just the one that popped up, Im not a possesive guy like that

Now this girl is probably the hottest girl Ive ever been around and I worry Im dealing with this bs bc Im being blinded by her beauty, is there anything wrong with her talking to 2 diff guys and doing all this. He lives in dallas, I will be in dallas in a month but as for this week, she may have been texting him and what not but shes been going to dinner with me, introducing me to her friends, and spending the night and my place.....she wont hook up with me yet bc she is a good girl, but Im not the kinda guy who wants to compete for some girl, its just not my nature, what should I do/say from here......and for the record she's 25, Im 27, he's 34, so this isn't a high schoo love triangle

imbetteroffalone

Hey. I know how you're feeling. I guess there is nothing wrong with her talking to both of you, but I disagree. I don't feel comfortable dating two guys at the same time. Some would say "play the game" let her know you're interested, but not too interested. I am not good at the game. I just think people should be honest about how they feel and get on with things. So I guess you can either play the game, or tell her you really like her and would like to date her exclusively and see where things go. Maybe she is not ready for a commitment? It really is just a guessing game unless you ask.

I dwouldnt believe her story about that guy ditching her. I know what happened. She went to vacation with him, but when he tried to go too far with her she left him. I wonder if she is a tease that leads guys on. Be careful with her. if he is still texting her, then she didnt cut contact with him on purpose. beware of this.

Dont invest any emotions with this woman until you know she is fully involved with you first. And dont wear your heart on your sleeve with her, or she'll walk all over you. BTW, shes not a good girl, she just wants to make you think that, and its working. Make sure she's actually physically attracted to you, or you will get hurt in the long run.

Dont put your guard down just because shes hot.

• Author

so should i stay involved with her or just move on. I mean on one hand she introduced me to her best friend over dinner and then took me out with a big group of her friends, we've hung out 4 of the last 5 night and she slept in my bed last night. I mean clearly she likes me, she even told me she did, it's just kinda bothering me that she is talking to both of us. It's not one of those situations where it's like the competition may be better than me. He is a very powerful attorney, but I'm a very well known mobile app developer and I have basically been retired the past year or so, so him and I are very similar in our lifestyle and what we have to offer her.