I need some help

Here's whats going on im 18 years old and have never held a strong relationship for longer then a month. and i love my best friends girlfriend i have know my best Friend for 6 years now and i have know His girl for almost 4 years they have been going out for 2 years there both really good friends of mine. NOw this girl i have cared about since we first met i have always felt i could trust her with anything. we have always had a thing for each other just the other night we were at a party and we ended up telling each other how we really fell about each other (one of the best moment ever). now my bestfriend has changed alot he cheats on his girlfriend lies to her all the time and treats her like dirt and it makes me so sick he is always acusing me of cheating on her when i never have cause i couldnt do that to a friend. i know for a fact she deserves better and i could make her so much more happier. there relationship has been crap for months now but there still togather and they live togather. im scared that if we ended up dating i would **** it up some how and mess up r whole relationship completly I dont know what i should do i Have been turning to alot of drugs and im starting to becom realy insecur about myself. Hopfully i can get some help from this

thank you so much

peace out

Edited by xxxtc

First of all lose the drugs. It's not good for you and will only make the emotional aspect of this situation much worse. Now, it sounds to me like your friend is treating this girl with so much disrepect by cheating on her. And the fact that she is now confessing her feelings to you means she is probably not very happy in a relationship with him. But, they are still going out, and until they break up, then your really have no business messing with her. Which do you value more here? Your relationship with your best friend? Or the friendship with your best friends girl?

Mea:)

• 1 month later...

Complicated.I think you should take your decision alone.At this situation nobody can help you.Because only you know the condition of your heart .One thing you should remember that you have to make her happy.