23 and still a virgin

i dont know

i think im scared of having sex now cause iam still a virgin

i mean

i never had intercourse

i had many ocasions where i could had sex, but i didnt cause i didnt love dat person

i do have some experience in touching oral sex etc

but never intercource

i think im scared of what the person would say when she realised dat iam still a virgin

is dat bad ?

what can i do ?

what a futur partner would say ???

i dont know ?????????

pato

***is dat bad ? Not at all

***what can i do ? Take your time. When the time and place is right, it will happen. There are no rules for when the first experience should take place. You do sound a little unsure of yourself so you need to gain more confidence and shed the feeling that you are different. Believe it or not, there are many people of both sexes who wait until later to have their first experience.

***what a futur partner would say ??? A woman would probably find it an honor to be your first and there may even be some who would compete for the honor. At any rate, many women usually enjoy the privilege of helping a man along in his first experience. If it is part of a very mutually loving situation, there is nothing to worry about anyway. It will be a highly spontaneous event with no judgement attached.

***i dont know ????????? You don't know what? Don't be so hard on yourself. Be patient and keep your chin up.

Actually, I applaud that, since I believe that people should be married before they have sex. I realize now that I said that everyone is laughing at me, but I really think that it's true. I wouldn't worry about it too much, even though you probably don't share my belief on this.

i dont know i think im scared of having sex now cause iam still a virgin i mean i never had intercourse i had many ocasions where i could had sex, but i didnt cause i didnt love dat person i do have some experience in touching oral sex etc but never intercource i think im scared of what the person would say when she realised dat iam still a virgin is dat bad ? what can i do ? what a futur partner would say ??? i dont know ????????? pato

Hi Pato!

I'm glad to hear that you wait, thats very good..cause' one girl in my school was a virgin until she was 12, and I don't think that she loved that guy at all!

You said that you're scared for having sex, there's nothing wrong with that!

All the guys here wanna have sex, only if they're only 16!

A guy wanted to have sex with me when I was 13, but I wait til now..when Iam 16..and this guy..I really loved him..

And I haven't changed my mind at all! Im very glad that I wait! Because the first guy, I didn't loved him at all!

I think you should wait until you will met someone that you really love, a girl that you wanna share your life with!

/Linnéa