Dreams

Ok LS, I have a lil situation, one of my cousin's female friends who's real cool with my family as well as myself sent me a message the other day sayin she had a dream that her and I had sex. She's a good lookin girl and we've went out a couple times to some bars but nothing serious, my question is this just some random thing that I may be reading to much into or is there something to it???

Edited by CM2009

Not quit sure in your case. I to have questions about this, my best friend claims she has these dreams about me more than once a month.

In your case my friend I'd run with it, you never know. Take her out see how she acts.

• Author
Not quit sure in your case. I to have questions about this, my best friend claims she has these dreams about me more than once a month.

In your case my friend I'd run with it, you never know. Take her out see how she acts.

So how far did it go between you and her??

We've done things best friends shouldn't do"never sex" but close to it. It's allways ackward the day after but that only last a few hours. Then were right back to each others side. It's crazy as much as I love her and dream abut here, never had a sexual dream. She's the one with those. I feel us getting closer and closer every single day, tho. She just claims not to feel the same way

• Author
We've done things best friends shouldn't do"never sex" but close to it. It's allways ackward the day after but that only last a few hours. Then were right back to each others side. It's crazy as much as I love her and dream abut here, never had a sexual dream. She's the one with those. I feel us getting closer and closer every single day, tho. She just claims not to feel the same way

Yeah I feel ya its just one of those things where I think it's nothing beyond what it is and thats just a dream. I was gonna be foward and ask but I didn't want it to seem thats all im after is just adding another notch to my belt!!!