How come this is such a rare thing?

Hello,im new WOOT! anyways...ill keep it clean and short, my very good looking bi-sexual girlfriend has trouble making other girl-friends, all she ever does is make other boys get crushes on her for she being so nice with them that they end up chasing her up and down and then i have to step in between to stop it. She is allso bisexual but never try anything about it cause well,she is in a 6year relationship with me.I been trayign just for the hell of it to look around the net for a girl willing to have preatty much girl on girl action with my gf and yet all i find is very ugly people, slut's...nymphos..among hole variety of them,wich i bet 90% of them have STD... Sow how come is such a rare thing to find? A simple down to earth girl,willing to try something like that,who does not roam the net looking for her next victim and spread her possible gonorrhea to me and my gf, that is not oldhag ither...me and my gf bouth born same year,we bouth 23,fit,well in shape..ect. So..any idea where can i find such a girl?