I THINK ABOUT HER- alot.

Chrome Barracuda

Chrome Barracuda

I'm 29, she's 23. She used to be married, divorcing and single now, her ex cheated on her, she's a single mom, very sweet got a good head on her shoulders.

We met because we work in the same area and we flirt and I call her Ninja boots.

She's a very beautiful woman. I try not to notice but she is a damn dime piece that is unmistakeable. lol.

One night we hop on the bus home and we have this mindblowing convo, we laugh we , we laugh, she's laughing at my jokes, im laughing with her at hers.

There is good chemistry. I havent felt like that in a long time. It's hard because not alot of females I even care for because i got this damn wall up.

I can approach a female with the mindset of just sex, because i dont trust females easily. I get home and im thinking about her...alot.

I just been rejected for a long time so I got this wall up. So when it comes to women. If im even heading to the friendzone I dont deal with it well. because i dont play games.

I'm too old for that crap! lol.

I just dont open myself up for any female for me to be stabbed in the back again, so that's why im hemming and hawing all over the place. I want to kiss her on those brown lips and look into her brown eyes! goddamn.

I dont know why im thinking about her alot i just am? WTF am I going to do.

If i stay silent and not say anything, she'll be with the next dude, If i make a move and let her know im feeling her, she may put me into a friend zone.

WTF do I do this time. lol.

whichwayisup

Be casual... ASK HER OUT.. Just say, let's go see a movie this weekend, I really want to see *fill in name of movie* and thought you'd enjoy it too, wanna come with me?

Or, just take the reins here and ask her out to dinner.

You seem so happy, and from what you've said, she seems to like you. Atleast that's the feel I get from reading what you've said about her and the interactions between you two.

Don't let fear of the unknown, fear of being hurt or rejected get in the way.

• Author
Chrome Barracuda

Thanks Carhill!

whichway, I might just do that. these walls are killing are me.

whichwayisup

Time to let her in and break down those walls. Live a little, take a chance, and you'll probably be happily surprised, bro! :)

Chrome, ask her out... we are here for you if it doesn't work right for you...

Now go.... ask her out..:)

• Author
Chrome Barracuda
Chrome, ask her out... we are here for you if it doesn't work right for you...

Now go.... ask her out..:)

I gotta let this play out, this guy is talking to her. bad timing.

Oh, no, don't do that. Unless she's clearly exclusive or married, other guys are nothing; nobody; bupkus, nada. I've done that default polite wait around thing. Nuh-uh. Successful men go after what they want and other men better have the fight to bring it. The other man is irrelevant. :)

youaretheone

If you are a confident man who can get what he wants, you need to ask her out no matter how many men she has around her. You won't get results until you try. Men, most of the time, are afraid of trying for the result and fall into the trap of creating their own result in their head and giving up. I am a good example of this: A girl has been visiting my dance class weekly to wait for her friend. Her actions were shouting like "ASK ME OUT ALREADY!" but I did not bother to create the chance and always postponed it to next week. Now is the next week but she no longer shows up. A lost cause.

hopesndreams
I gotta let this play out, this guy is talking to her. bad timing.

Wait until the other guy is out of the picture. As long as she has feelings for the other guy, if she in fact does, then you're just setting yourself up for another possible rejection.

When/if you get your chance, don't appear too eager, it could put her off you. Keep in mind, she too has been burned.

Confidence is key. Just outright ask her out when the time is right. Good luck!

youaretheone
Wait until the other guy is out of the picture. As long as she has feelings for the other guy, if she in fact does, then you're just setting yourself up for another possible rejection.

When/if you get your chance, don't appear too eager, it could put her off you. Keep in mind, she too has been burned.

Confidence is key. Just outright ask her out when the time is right. Good luck!

What if she still does not have this feelings for that guy? Should he just wait for him to go away and miss the opportunity? The fact is, that guy will not go away. This is what we call competition. Waiting for your so said 'rivals' to go away is just a move a scary unconfident man would make.

hopesndreams
What if she still does not have this feelings for that guy? Should he just wait for him to go away and miss the opportunity? The fact is, that guy will not go away. This is what we call competition. Waiting for your so said 'rivals' to go away is just a move a scary unconfident man would make.

I, personally, wouldn't put myself in a competition with anyone, ever. It doesn't mean I'm scared or not confident, it just means I'm smart.

Edited by hopesndreams
youaretheone
I, personally, wouldn't put myself in a competition with anyone, ever. It doesn't mean I'm scared or not confident, it just means I'm smart.

Suppose there is an important position in a job you want. You want it so badly and you have to apply for it but you see other people applying for it. Do you say "Oh, I should wait and apply if these guys are not accepted.". Does that sound smart to you?

hopesndreams
Suppose there is an important position in a job you want. You want it so badly and you have to apply for it but you see other people applying for it. Do you say "Oh, I should wait and apply if these guys are not accepted.". Does that sound smart to you?

Apples and oranges.

how old are you? if you can't keep a straight face just because of her awesome body you should better look out for somebody else. coz women don't like to be adored just because of some curves.

• Author
Chrome Barracuda

WTF suz??? wtf does that mean.

Alot of men love women with nice bodies consider that our kryptonite! DUH!

Anyways I know y'all was waiting for an update and it seems like she's moving. To the big ATL.

Yep. moving down south for better business opps. It sucks.

but fate, coincidence. IDK. why now??? damn like i said before right person wrong timing. Bad timing. Should i kinda let her on how i feel before she goes???

I mean im not crying my eyes out, just a little disappointed because these things always seem to happen to me. lol. Like some bad sitcom.

But it's okay ill find someone else.

Twice in highschool two women I knew moved out of state. Before they did they told me they liked me.

A couple times in college women I hung out with whose hometowns were out of state told me at the end of the last semester they had a crush on me before they went back home for good.

Seriously?

Talk about major suckage.