confused girl

butterfly

Hi well I am looking for some advice. For the past few months I have been dating a guy, and everything was going well until lately. He pretty much never calls me, and he is always out with his guy friends. I rarely talk to him. I would like to say something about it to him, but we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, so I don't want to come across as pushy. We haven't been out alone together in a couple weeks, when I do see him we are with at least one of his friends. I am just getting a little annoyed by the whole situation. I like him and I hope that it will work for us, but I just don't know what to do. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Since you did not have a committed relationship, he is in no way obligated to call you on a regular basis. If he brings other friends along when he sees you, this is an indication that he prefers you for group activities and sees you more as a friend than anything.

This could change. I don't see what he is doing as being rude. However, the relationship, whatever it is, has not been clearly defined. You are looking for more romance and he just enjoys your company as a friend it seems.

You could say something if you want, but if you have to bring it to a guy's attention that you want some one-on-one romance, I think it's pretty sad.

I would look for a guy who is inclined to be more attentive and who wants to spend more quality time with you. This guy is not treating you like a lady he is truly interested in. There are many who will.

Hey, Well I understand how you feel. But I think you do need to talk to him about it. Tell him that you would like some time together with just him. Tell him that you know that you guys aren't b/g but that it would be nice to have some alone time together, like a movie or dinner. I think he would like that better than you saying he can't hang out with his friends a certain night. You know what I'm saying.

Hope this helps

Hi well I am looking for some advice. For the past few months I have been dating a guy, and everything was going well until lately. He pretty much never calls me, and he is always out with his guy friends. I rarely talk to him. I would like to say something about it to him, but we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, so I don't want to come across as pushy. We haven't been out alone together in a couple weeks, when I do see him we are with at least one of his friends. I am just getting a little annoyed by the whole situation. I like him and I hope that it will work for us, but I just don't know what to do. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.